Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Thank you for the information Dreams of Eternal Hate I will look up the photographers and find out where it was taken:D

Can anybody link that interview again, please? :oops:

:worship: Yes. Please!

I want to ask is there have spiders in Finland?
omg_a_spider_by_dutchie17.gif
Here have a lot, I can't stand it and if there have no spiders I'm going to live in Finland!

It was in Finnish TV channel's web page for a while, but it's not there anymore so unless somebody has saved that it can't be found from anywhere. Translation is in interview thread.

We do have spiders but only small ones and not that poisonous.

Interviewer: In “In Your Face” video you are spitting in the air, can you teach me how you do it?
Alexi: Now?
Interviewer: Yes, now. Do you need water?
Alexi: Pro doesn’t need any water.
:lol::worship:

Thank you for this interview, valkokukka, I love you!:headbang:

Ehm, just for curiosity, has anybody ever read something in an interview or whatever, about what kind of girls does Alexi prefer? Blondes, brunettes, gingers...?

Ehm, just for curiosity, has anybody ever read something in an interview or whatever, about what kind of girls does Alexi prefer? Blondes, brunettes, gingers...?

Kind, sensitive and feminine was his answer to that question years ago in Finnish interview. I don't remember if he has mentioned anything about haircolor in any interview. Maybe some one else will remember better :).

I have read many interviews and i know something about that but i want to know more.Why he get depression and stuff like that.I couldn't find with search.