Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

So...One girl here told me she were in finland and get Alexi Laiho facebook. Then she talked with him in the chat room and he was signed in like a woman (to hide himself from the fans, I suppose). Can this be true and if Alexi have facebook can he be logged as a woman? I don't think so. What is your opinion?

^Me too. Remember his story ´bout a girl who travelled about a few thousand miles cause she thought they´d have some internet date and he was like wtf :lol:

^^ Well, as from what I´ve heard Alexi doesn´t give a shit about the internet, most likely he wouldn´t even know how to log into Facebook ;) The band members don´t have their own facebook or myspace, just the band.

^Me too. Remember his story ´bout a girl who travelled about a few thousand miles cause she thought they´d have some internet date and he was like wtf :lol:

^^ Well, as from what I´ve heard Alexi doesn´t give a shit about the internet, most likely he wouldn´t even know how to log into Facebook ;) The band members don´t have their own facebook or myspace, just the band.

indeed, he hates this kind of things, he said it himself, he cannot use that and doesn't want to.

Can I upload a cover on Youtube of me playing one of Children of Bodoms new cover songs without getting into trouble? I don't want to lose my account like Mitch has because of copyright shit....

I've recived a question from a guy on youtube today. Maybe you can help me with the answer... lol

"hey u have got an nice rhoads dude.!!! i waned to put a sticker on the upper corner edge of my rhoads,but i dont knw how to do it !!.any tips will be appreciated !!!"

I wasn't sure if this is a serious question. What would you answer when somebody asks you how to put a sticker on a guitar?!? Maybe I should answer "with nails" or something...

I actually printed 2 of those WildChild "stickers" from the instructions Warheart put up some years ago, just in case I end up buying one of those guitars. :lol: But I think the guy meant how is he supposed to attach it to the guitar, with glu or what..

Well, stickers tend to have glue, but if it's home made I'd say with that kind of transparent paper used to cover the front and back of the books to prevent from scratching and crap. Don't know how to say it in english. Ironfix I think it's the comercial name.

i was going to buy the nuclear blast version of Hatebreeder(on cobhw)....while reading the description i noticed this:

Children Of Bodom:
Hatebreeder (Nuclear Blast Version)
Release date:01.01.1998

Tracklist:

DISK 1:
1. Warheart
2. Silent night
3. bodom night
4. Hatebreeder
5. Bed of razors
6. Towards dead end
7. Black widow
8. Wrath within
9. Children of bodom
10. Downfall

Now,Look at track #2 and #3....wtf?

:lol: just a typo I guess, I have that HB version and everything´s ok.

Eh wait, what do you mean release date 01.01.98 ??
Now that´s either a LOT of typos in only one description, or I did miss something.