Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

^Thanks :) Still too bad though, particularly after listening to The Days Of Gays. I seriously can't see anything on that album beyond Flag In The Ground. And while Cain's Offering isn't SA, their stuff is more in the SA vein than that album.

Well that's because he's from fucking kid's band Sonata Arctica.

Because the kind of music you play really makes it for that.

Maybe he had a fracture or stepped on his ancle.. breaking is such a harsh word.. like he got run over by a truck.. I guess this means the new COB album will feature "mono bass" ^^

Stupid beginner question:

Janne should've played that chorus lead in Hellhounds one octave higher like he does live, the higher pitch makes it sound sorta more dramatic. But it's quite vicious as it is. You could listen to all these keyboard pieces a lot longer, but these are fast paced COB tracks after all so they come and go, forcing to listen all over again.

Seriously when you compare the keyboard intros of Tie My Rope demo & album versions, you get an idea how Peter totally pawns Janne in terms of creating sounds.

You could also compare the intros to One Day You Will Cry and Japanese Hospitality, aka Tägtgren vs Janne.

I'm waiting for Janne to confirm this, but as long as he does I remain confident he didn't form those Blooddrunk sounds by himself. If he did however then I'm amazed.

He's a "piano shredder" after all, not a sound visionist. Or maybe it's just what COB / Alexi wants. I'm not saying it was Janne's idea to kill off much of the keys in AYDY and some choruses in HCDR / T,L&S.

First of all I would never have commented on this unless Kal had forwarded this shit to me right in the middle of my morning coffee.

Joonas you are one of the biggest idiots of all time!

You are comparing two intros I have done and then how the fuck does this relate to Tägtgren? What the fuck?
I did ODYWC and I did obviously Warmen. It´s a different sound, so what? Jesus. I repeat BOTH are done by me. And I got owned? Fuck off.

Peter helped us with ONE sound on the BD album. ONE. Me and Alexi did 99.9% of the sounds. He was supposed to do more but time was rather limited.

I would really like you to stop posting shit asshole.

Fine so you got owned by "yourself," my bad.

There was talk of Peter helping out with Alexi on the vocals and also some keyboard sounds, but nothing about the keyboard sounds were mentioned on the booklet. Which sound did Peter help with?

Anyway it's cool to know you could do that stuff yourself, maybe you should've made that clear earlier on instead of calling one of your bigger fans a fucking idiot!

Can you tell me why are some of the string sounds on choruses etc mixed inaudible for the albums?

Ok maybe I'm a fucking idiot sometimes, but I didn't have a bad intention / spreading wrong info. As for the Is Alexi gay? thing, it was jokes and I know you're at least as bad at jokes.

Fine so you got owned by "yourself," my bad.

Anyway it's cool to know you could do that stuff yourself, maybe you should've made that clear earlier on instead of calling one of your bigger fans a fucking idiot!

Can you tell me why are some of the string sounds on choruses etc mixed inaudible for the albums?

Yeah man, like I said I don´t like the way you post shit here and make it sound like it´s a fact when actually it is just your opinion on something.
Ofcouse you are entitled to have an opinion and I am glad to hear about it too.

I think the band is not to be held responsible about who made what and on what album? Does all the bands out there relase the info about who produced what and why? I don´t think so. With CoB it´s not a secret either but I thought it´s been clear in all the interviews that Alexi and I do the key sounds (Peter was supposed to help more on BD, will do so hopefully in the future).

The mixing of certain choruses (I think AYDY mainly?) is a different story. The person responsible for mixing, Mikko Karmila in this case, has chosen to do so. Ofcourse the band has agreed to that when listening to the final mixes.

• Haha
Reactions: Works0fheart
Yeah man, like I said I don´t like the way you post shit here and make it sound like it´s a fact when actually it is just your opinion on something.
Ofcouse you are entitled to have an opinion and I am glad to hear about it too.

I think the band is not to be held responsible about who made what and on what album? Does all the bands out there relase the info about who produced what and why? I don´t think so. With CoB it´s not a secret either but I thought it´s been clear in all the interviews that Alexi and I do the key sounds (Peter was supposed to help more on BD, will do so hopefully in the future).

The mixing of certain choruses (I think AYDY mainly?) is a different story. The person responsible for mixing, Mikko Karmila in this case, has chosen to do so. Ofcourse the band has agreed to that when listening to the final mixes.

Yea I confess I was shitting at you for no reason; I was in the illusion it was indeed Peter who was responsible for the sounds... Like I've stated many times the stuff on Blooddrunk is brilliant. Now I will correct this in future posts...

I've been saying all along it would be cool if certain synth lines (like these choruses: Chokehold, T,L&S, LDB pre-chorus & chorus, AYDY, Banned from Heaven...) were mixed louder on the studio records. I think Punch Me I Bleed is an awesome track but it's a shame we can't hear the keyboards loud enough... It's always a matter of taste tho.

Maybe Mikko thought loud strings were an element that didn't fit this kind of metal as it drew attention away from the guitars, or something. Sometimes they're pretty loud tho, such as the intro in Sixpounder.

:lol:
I don't know him so I can't tell, but I would react the same way if a twat like you would post such shit.

:lol:
I don't know him so I can't tell, but I would react the same way if a twat like you would post such shit.

Not that I'd feel like explaining anything to a miserable little bitch like you (only seen you appear at times to bash people) but

since how fucking long have I been asking that? Since Blooddrunk came out over 1 ½ years ago. It was about the time we got the answer. All I knew was "Peter is gonna help us with the vocals and keyboard sounds of the new album." But it's dusted now, I admitted my mistake, I have no problem doing that when it happens.

Anyway I hope for even deeper collaboration between COB / Tägtgren this winter. Shame that the Hypocrisy tour is on ice now..

@ Zman:

"I mean, come on, I mean, fuckin' Blackie Lawless and W.A.S.P. they were throwing fuckin' raw meat at the goddamn audience
... but at least we fuckin' cook our food, man ... and we'd die for our fans, man, y'know?

So you see, we're a motherfuckin' bunch of idiots, but still, I have one fuckin' request for you guys right now ..."

@ Zman:

"I mean, come on, I mean, fuckin' Blackie Lawless and W.A.S.P. they were throwing fuckin' raw meat at the goddamn audience
... but at least we fuckin' cook our food, man ... and we'd die for our fans, man, y'know?

So you see, we're a motherfuckin' bunch of idiots, but still, I have one fuckin' request for you guys right now ..."

What about the following sentence?
all i can hear is "motherfucker is fucking ....goddamn...fucking.......i wanna see the real moshpit right there dude,cause the next song is called....."