Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

What about the following sentence?
all i can hear is "motherfucker is fucking ....goddamn...fucking.......i wanna see the real moshpit right there dude,cause the next song is called....."

" ... every motherfucker in this goddamn venue to go totally fuckin' crazy ... I wanna see the real monster right there, dude, cos the next song's gonna be called Needled 24/7 ..." :)

Does anyone remember when and where was the very first gig for Blooddrunk world tour?

Blooddrunk was released just before COB did Gigantour, and they played some of the new songs there (Gigantour started on 24th April, 2008 in Worcester MA); next they appeared at Sauna Open Air festival 6-8 June, did a show in Dublin on 11th June and another in Glasgow on the 12th and after that came the tour of Australia and Japan, which began on 20th June in Brisbane and was probably the start of the actual Blooddrunk world tour.

Blooddrunk was released just before COB did Gigantour, and they played some of the new songs there (Gigantour started on 24th April, 2008 in Worcester MA); next they appeared at Sauna Open Air festival 6-8 June, did a show in Dublin on 11th June and another in Glasgow on the 12th and after that came the tour of Australia and Japan, which began on 20th June in Brisbane and was probably the start of the actual Blooddrunk world tour.

Just one question: who's paying you for this..?

All I know about you is you provide accurate info on COB related things here but do not promote your own personality. I mean.. who are you anyway? :lol:

Who am I? I'm nobody special, just someone who loves this band and is more than willing to spend any amount of time and
effort supporting them on anything COB-related. And, lol, no, I don't get paid ... unless you count the satisfaction I get from doing it,
and the pleasure I get from COB, as payment :)

Who am I? I'm nobody special, just someone who loves this band and is more than willing to spend any amount of time and
effort supporting them on anything COB-related. And, lol, no, I don't get paid ... unless you count the satisfaction I get from doing it,
and the pleasure I get from COB, as payment :)

Ah well, I also used to work in a pet store with my bro when we were living abroad as kids and didn't get paid, just enjoyed being with the hamsters and parrots and shit. :lol:

Well you've got to so something right??? When I was in college I didn't study much.. just partied with my classmates and discussing metalbands...

And now I just annoy my colleagues with my musical taste (in the netherlands hiphop and r&b are more popular than rock and metal...)..

Well you've got to so something right??? When I was in college I didn't study much.. just partied with my classmates and discussing metalbands...

And now I just annoy my colleagues with my musical taste (in the netherlands hiphop and r&b are more popular than rock and metal...)..

That's shit. Just don't care about genres. I work and study my hobby and I would record any Band, even Screamo.

Well atm I'm unemployed..(3 days now and I'm bored out of my skull...) Hopefully I can start my new job on the 4th of january.. But the best thing I could do at my old job was listen to a classic rock station.. because the rest of my coworkers prefered things like slam fm.. hardcore, latin, r&b...
And in my nightshifts I turned the gasstation in a metal bar XD Unfortunately we didn't sell alcohol..

that's what I mean.
Are you really satisfied with these kinds of jobs? :D

that's what I mean.
Are you really satisfied with these kinds of jobs? :D

No I'm really not... But since I'm not in the opportunity to continue studying I have little choice.. But I'm going for administrative jobs now and see if I can do courses internally or through the company.. maybe get certificates that way..

I don't care if my colleagues listen to metal or not, but if they start acting like children because of my music and clothing style.. I can act childish too..
I'm tired of all the time getting questions like ' O you're gothic.. so are you depressed and suicidal too??'...

No I'm really not... But since I'm not in the opportunity to continue studying I have little choice..

I don't care if my colleagues listen to metal or not, but if they start acting like children because of my music and clothing style.. I can act childish too..
I'm tired of all the time getting questions like ' O you're gothic.. so are you depressed and suicidal too??'...

:lol:
how old are you and your colleagues?
seriously I'm hanging around with Hip Hop guys, electronica guys, people who listen to the music that I also listen to (and that are a lot of different genres including electronica) and so on.
And no one makes stupid comments about each other. we got more ore less awesome jokes.

:lol:
how old are you and your colleagues?
seriously I'm hanging around with Hip Hop guys, electronica guys, people who listen to the music that I also listen to (and that are a lot of different genres including electronica) and so on.
And no one makes stupid comments about each other. we got more ore less awesome jokes.

Well I'm 23 and I was the youngest of the group... But I guess ppl at a gasstation aren't the most intelligent ppl..
I have friends who don't listen to metal and we have the biggest fun.. But somehow my colleagues (well ex-colleagues) aren't that open minded..