Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

I was watching this video on utube and then i read the comment below and i found the question interesting so:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_2PYR_w4Wk&feature=related[/ame]

At 0:12 roope's playing a V shape jackson.
At 0:16 he has the ESP...

What the fuck?

I was watching this video on utube and then i read the comment below and i found the question interesting so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_2PYR_w4Wk&feature=related

At 0:12 roope's playing a V shape jackson.
At 0:16 he has the ESP...

What the fuck?

Using common sense is way too fucking hard, instead of guessing that the shot of Roope with a different guitar was edited into this performance, im going to ask everyone where Roope learn't his black magic techniques....

^
I'm sorry mr. "I know it all" if i don't know how a clip is make up...using common sense is way too fucking hard,instead of thinking that someone asked a question only because he didn't really know the asnwer,i'm going to wreck my brain to think why he did that only to pull our legs

At Tuska 03 COB played at least 13 songs. There is a TV proshot bootleg of 8 songs circulating starting with Sixpounder which was the fifth song on the setlist.
Did the finish TV station cut out 6 songs or is there a bootleg with all 13 songs taken from the soundboard?

At Tuska 03 COB played at least 13 songs. There is a TV proshot bootleg of 8 songs circulating starting with Sixpounder which was the fifth song on the setlist.
Did the finish TV station cut out 6 songs or is there a bootleg with all 13 songs taken from the soundboard?

There is an audio boot from the whole Tuska, but not a video. I'm not sure if the sound is soundboard though, I think it might be audience.

so when you see pro shots of live permomances like tuska they are unreleased shots? that sucks..

so when you see pro shots of live permomances like tuska they are unreleased shots? that sucks..

Some of the videos are available on DVD on those Wacken compilation things that are released. But like Bodom Beach Terror, that's not available.

Yeah, I own one which is from the audience but the quality is bad. I once read that there's a DVD in really good quality. I don't know whether it's from the TV broadcast or not.

I don't have a clue where to put it, but just in case anyone's interested in a belated-1st-of-april-joke, here it comes:

Headline News
Herman Li and Alexi Laiho Form "Best Looking" New Supergroup

posted Apr 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM by deathbringer. (8 Comments)

Children_of_Bodom_photo.jpg
Band Photo: Children of Bodom

Two of metal's prettiest guitarists since the 80's, Herman Li of Dragonforce and Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom, have teamed up to form a supergroup of sorts; the world's prettiest metal band. The yet-named side project is expected to feature Laiho on vocals and the twin guitar assault like no other. Kevin Talley has been recruited for recording the drums until a permanent drummer can be found.
While Dragonforce was regrouping from the recent departure of their vocalist ZP Theart, Herman Li contacted Laiho with the proposal to work together. "He's a fantastic guitarist and frontman," said Li of Laiho. "And he has fabulous hair," he continued. "It's absolutely divine!"
While the band plans to remain fast and heavy as hell, they may usher in resurgence of hair metal on looks alone. "My goal is to fill stadiums with hot, young women once again," commented Laiho.
As soon as word of this new project got out, Steel Panther reportedly had challenged the band to a "battle of the sexes." (Ed. huh? Sexes? Sexiest?) Stay tuned for more details on this supergroup and the impending battle for some demasculating title (tbd).

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=54595

HAHAHA. I can't stop laughing :Smug:

hey i have some dumb questions and some maybe not dumb but theres 3
1. were can i get trashed lost and strungout on DVD if there even is one
2.where can i get inearthed CD's? ive looked in five stores and none have any.
3. WHY ON THE LITTLE BAND PAPHLET FOR THE SOMTHING WILD NEW RELEASE THERES A HUGE TYPO? It has a picture for each band member and for henkka underneath his pic it says janne arman! and jaska's says henkka! and janne is still janne wirman so they dont even mention jaska!

I don't have a clue where to put it, but just in case anyone's interested in a belated-1st-of-april-joke, here it comes:

Headline News
Herman Li and Alexi Laiho Form "Best Looking" New Supergroup

posted Apr 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM by deathbringer. (8 Comments)

Children_of_Bodom_photo.jpg
Band Photo: Children of Bodom

Two of metal's prettiest guitarists since the 80's, Herman Li of Dragonforce and Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom, have teamed up to form a supergroup of sorts; the world's prettiest metal band. The yet-named side project is expected to feature Laiho on vocals and the twin guitar assault like no other. Kevin Talley has been recruited for recording the drums until a permanent drummer can be found.
While Dragonforce was regrouping from the recent departure of their vocalist ZP Theart, Herman Li contacted Laiho with the proposal to work together. "He's a fantastic guitarist and frontman," said Li of Laiho. "And he has fabulous hair," he continued. "It's absolutely divine!"
While the band plans to remain fast and heavy as hell, they may usher in resurgence of hair metal on looks alone. "My goal is to fill stadiums with hot, young women once again," commented Laiho.
As soon as word of this new project got out, Steel Panther reportedly had challenged the band to a "battle of the sexes." (Ed. huh? Sexes? Sexiest?) Stay tuned for more details on this supergroup and the impending battle for some demasculating title (tbd).

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=54595

HAHAHA. I can't stop laughing :Smug:

Just a 1 April joke

hey i have some dumb questions

This is correct.

some maybe not dumb

This is incorrect.

were can i get trashed lost and strungout on DVD if there even is one

There is one and you can obviously order one from band's official site.

where can i get inearthed CD's? ive looked in five stores and none have any.

I think that they were never released on cd, but as demo tapes. And you can't buy them anywhere.

WHY ON THE LITTLE BAND PAPHLET FOR THE SOMTHING WILD NEW RELEASE THERES A HUGE TYPO? It has a picture for each band member and for henkka underneath his pic it says janne arman! and jaska's says henkka! and janne is still janne wirman so they dont even mention jaska!

Well, sometimes typos just happen. Is it such a big deal and do you really expect someone to know the answer to your question? :lol:

Any chance of Children Of Bodom doing a cover album of Deaths The Sound of Perseverance? That would be sweet, I'm sure. And it would be interesting.

Not sure, maybe more realistically they could cover 2 songs from the album, would be cool to see Alexi play a few songs of Deaths, but, I guess it won't happen, but who knows ;P