Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Seoul: It is what it is. Some things are cut but it's standard, it's always the same vid no matter where you find it.

There are at least 2 different video files spread over the net. both are from the same tv airing but one has a longer version of the intro and another video codec.

Nazgul once told me there is a DVD version in better quality aswell.

There are at least 2 different video files spread over the net. both are from the same tv airing but one has a longer version of the intro and another video codec.

Nazgul once told me there is a DVD version in better quality aswell.

Really? I thought there was just the normal ~600mb version, which is quite nice actually.

As in K-man? Can be, but can be too the guy who filmed the Thrashed DVD and posted the updates here under the name of verikukka or something like that. Which may aswell be K-man too, but remained faceless all through the process.

But yeah, it's definitely not Roope but the guy filming who says "who I think I hit the wrong button".

As in K-man? Can be, but can be too the guy who filmed the Thrashed DVD and posted the updates here under the name of verikukka or something like that. Which may aswell be K-man too, but remained faceless all through the process.

But yeah, it's definitely not Roope but the guy filming who says "who I think I hit the wrong button".

That would make sense, considering he's holding a video camera. (Hopefully the explanation that video camera's generally have buttons isn't needed, but here it is anyways...)

"The bald dude"???

*shakes head in disapproval*

An ignominious misnomer for such an illustrious and magnanimous contributor to this board. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

*nods in agreement with self*

sorry im kindda new and i dont know who he is in the forum

Do u know the lyrics in the middle (3:30-3:47) of the "children of bodom" song.
I could not find them here: http://www.cobhc.com/index.php?id=lyrics/hatebreeder_cob

But I found this in the internet "This is the dark, where I find your fears
We have gathered our dark souls to embrace the righteous pull of death
You'll obey the dark, you'll be one of us traitors"

But perhaps someone knows the lyrics of this part =)
thanks

I feel like crying when I hear an epic video game song playing because I've been playing it like a dependant whore because the whole soundtrack makes me want to jizz. Does it happen to any of you?