Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

^I think it's because it contains a lot of non-suitable-for-kids words or something, but it may also be because Alexi doesn't want them released :)

@mocobhc: I'd say Gear Thread :)

I remember (when I was a biiig fanboy:D ) I read something about this on sob in his bio.
Isnt it that he doesnt let them be printed in the booklet because they are often just ''rubbish'' or bad or he at least thinks that they are kinda ''weak''?
because he has also stated that he never wanted to be the singer and he just had to sing and write the lyrics because noone else would do it?

It's what snowy said. coCOB...your first reason is definitely not it, because the words fuck, shit & cunt are printed in HCDR. :lol:

I remember (when I was a biiig fanboy:D ) I read something about this on sob in his bio.
Isnt it that he doesnt let them be printed in the booklet because they are often just ''rubbish'' or bad or he at least thinks that they are kinda ''weak''?
because he has also stated that he never wanted to be the singer and he just had to sing and write the lyrics because noone else would do it?

Definitely not what I was expecting, considering I've always liked his lyrics, but it's understood. Thanks!

glad I was right and could help, but I can totally understand him. IMO his lyrics are fuckin bad and are just not so annoying because most of it you cant understand them anyway :D

Yes I think so too.
Partly the lyrics are written by Alexi during the recording in the studio. They often contain obscure passages or grammatical errors. Therefore, the band never released all but only selected lyrics from an album.

Yes I think so too.
Partly the lyrics are written by Alexi during the recording in the studio. They often contain obscure passages or grammatical errors. Therefore, the band never released all but only selected lyrics from an album.

But I still hope that they will publish more lyrics as they did in the blooddrunk booklet..

Well, thanks :)

It's what snowy said. coCOB...your first reason is definitely not it, because the words fuck, shit & cunt are printed in HCDR. :lol:

My bad, didn't remember that.

Me wants to have a quick/beginner/stupid question, too :) Where should I post vids like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giAjMjhGrwI
I wondered if you guitar players want to have stuff like that put into the tab thread, or another thread, or don´t want it at all?

I think it's because the firt riff is from AYDY,and you can tab the second lick out in 5 minutes..

It's

-12-11-9----9------------------------------------------------------------
----------12--12-10-9-10-9-----------------------------------------------
----------------------------11-9-11-9-8----8-----------------------------
-----------------------------------------11--11-9-7-9-7------------------
---------------------------------------------------------11-9-11-9-7-6-7-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-12-11-9----9------------------------------------------------------------
----------12--12-10-9-10-9-----------------------------------------------
----------------------------11-9-11-9----------9---11-9-13-11-14-13-9-9
---------------------------------------13-9-11---13----------------------

May have been the blacky, but it could also have been the white USA version he carries around. As far as we know he only owns one pink sawtooth. The only guitars he has twice are the Scythe and Sawtooth because the first two had some problems and he got two new ones. Then, of Arrowhead, Alexi FIN, Pink Sawtooth and Blacky as far as we know he just has one of each.

If K-man stops by one of this days he may be willing to clarify it.

Then it's the white Alexi USA he carries around.

EDIT: Here you have his rig around that time.

scan0001-4-1.jpg

scan0002-3-1.jpg

As far as I know no translation, but it's pretty straightforward, it just explains Alexi's rack, and you can see it already :) Dunno about the guitar stand, but looks like a normal T holder.

does anybody have the full video to cob live in tuska 2003, Milwaukee Metalfest 2000.07.28 , and cob live in seoul ??? please, i need that...

does anybody have the full video to cob live in tuska 2003, Milwaukee Metalfest 2000.07.28 , and cob live in seoul ??? please, i need that...

The fullest you'll ever get them is going to be on youtube or on p2p programs. Milwaukee metal fest is always full, cob seoul is as full as its ever going to get (I think the tv broadcast omitted a few songs) and Tuska is 30 minutes or so and while videos of the other songs do exist, they aren't proshot and they're by people in the crowd and you probably won't be able to find them. I don't know what you mean by full since they have all of those on youtube and if you mean the whole gig for seoul and tuska it simply doesn't exist (except tuska but good luck with that haha, I used to have a couple other songs but I lost the video file)

haha thanks i meant a single file with the whole setlist, do you know if they released the whole festival i mean other bands and everyhing in dvd?
edit: any links to the full file of PGs intense rock?

Tuska: 30 mins or so of awesome quality, Bodom Beach Terror with good quality too but separate airing. The rest there are videos, but fan-filmed and nowhere near the TV broadcast.

Seoul: It is what it is. Some things are cut but it's standard, it's always the same vid no matter where you find it.

Milwaukee: IIRC it was shot with 3 cameras and you can get the full gig or so from the 3 different angles.

The Milwaukee one is the tricky one, but Seoul and Tuska are quite easy to find.