Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

I've heard it rains a lot in Netherlands. But that's fine with me because it means it rains almost always in the Belgian Spa Francorchamps motor races. :p

Uhm.. Belgium and the Netherlands are two different countries....

I've seen the short days of Finland when I was in Helsinki between chrismas and newyear 2008.. Maybe I wasn't there long enough, but I liked it..
But I prefer the dark anyway...

Okay, culling through threads and using the search tool hasn't turned anything up, so forgive me if this has already been asked: Has anything been mentioned about a possible DVD for the Blooddrunk album/tour cycle?

No. When they started their tour, Janne said they kept a camcorder with them but they didn't speak about the release of a DVD soon.

They could in theory make another CRY, maybe on an outside venue this time at evening, just replace songs from the CRY setlist...

01. Intro
02. Living Dead Beat
03. Sixpounder
04. Silent Night, Bodom Night
05. Hate Me!
06. We're Not Gonna Fall
07. Angels Don't Kill
08. Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror (medley)
09. Follow the Reaper
10. Needled 24/7
11. In Your Face
12. Hate Crew Deathroll
13. Are You Dead Yet?
14. Lake Bodom
15. Everytime I Die
16. Downfall
17. Outro

They could keep the songs displayed yellow, and replace songs from corresponding albums with these songs:

Bed Of Razors
Children Of Decadence
Mask Of Sanity
Kissing the Shadows
Chokehold
Hellhounds On My Trail
Blooddrunk
One Day You Will Cry
Banned From Heaven

And practised these again:

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Punch Me I Bleed

However it's just my wet dream and of course will never happen. (That doesn't mean my wet dreams never happen.) Next live DVD most likely won't come for many years.

What they could do or should do in fantasy or reality is a matter of speculation. What's to be noted is I think they sort of need to have those more widely recognized classics around like In Your Face, Angels, Downfall, Hate Me, Needled, what have you.

DVD probably not, but I wouldn't discard new live tracks after next CD is released. Note that since HCD the transition between albums has always carried something along.

HCD to AYDY: T,L&S EP and DVD
AYDY to BD: CRY (and if you want to count it, the Bam Margera compilation thingie)
BD to 7th album: Skeletons In The Closet

As Alexi said you have to have something out so fans don't forget about you, and since their touring is getting longer and longer and thus distance between albums is growing too maybe they'll keep that going.

Yeah there's always something in between, it's clear that it's quite optimistic to presume fans will just wait 3 years for 9 songs everytime and not look at other bands in the meantime. I mean 3 years is a fucking long time. Or, from a band like COB, it sounds weird they only write 3 songs per year on average. I'd rather have them make twice the amount of albums and not tour at all (I mean, you are probably gonna see them once or max twice between albums) but it's not how it works.

It says:

REMEMBRANCE
Music: Goss

Dedicated to the memory of all the innocent people who lost their lives in such a senseless act of terrorism on September 11th 2001. Our hearts go out to all the familes who have suffered their loss, and our thanks goes out to all the men and women who risked or sarificed their own lives for the sake of others in this tragedy.

With great love and respect.
Kimberly Goss & Sinergy

May your souls forever rest in peace.

It says:

REMEMBRANCE
Music: Goss

Dedicated to the memory of all the innocent people who lost their lives in such a senseless act of terrorism on September 11th 2001. Our hearts go out to all the familes who have suffered their loss, and our thanks goes out to all the men and women who risked or sarificed their own lives for the sake of others in this tragedy.

With great love and respect.
Kimberly Goss & Sinergy

May your souls forever rest in peace.

^ That really is a nice thought of them.
I love "Remembrance". Same about "Pulsation". Instrumentals can be so good.

Question for keyboardists:
About the "Silent Night Bodom Night" (tab on the tab thread 1st page) riff starting at the 145th measure, what would be the best finger pattern to go from the left to the right on the keyboard?

EDIT: 24 hours later...
EDIT2: 74 hours later... It'd be cool to have a response before March.

in angels dont grill vid 08:22 u see THE REAPER onstage wtf????
is this thing common, is there anothr vid of that??

Question for keyboardists:
About the "Silent Night Bodom Night" (tab on the tab thread 1st page) riff starting at the 145th measure, what would be the best finger pattern to go from the left to the right on the keyboard?
If I were to play it, I would probably use:

So basically just using 1,2,3 crossing over except for the b flat which makes it kinda awkward so use the ring finger.

If I were to play it, I would probably use:

So basically just using 1,2,3 crossing over except for the b flat which makes it kinda awkward so use the ring finger.

Excellent! It has a great feel! I'm still a keyboard n00b who plays with two hands and who tries to correct it!

Me wants to have a quick/beginner/stupid question, too :) Where should I post vids like this one:

I wondered if you guitar players want to have stuff like that put into the tab thread, or another thread, or don´t want it at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if COB ever stated specifically why they don't release all their lyrics. I've always speculated it was because they were too personal, but I'm not sure. Sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it using the search feature.