Quick Question . . Please respond

CircusVocals

New Metal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Hi folks. I witnessed the show last nigth, Dec. 12, in Memphis, TN and must say that it was freaking incredible. I really haven't felt that much energy in quite some time. With that said, I wanted to ask a quick question in hopes that someone may know. Last night in Memphis, they played an intro over the PA. I could have sworn it was from the Blues Brothers but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. I am not even sure if it is from the Blues Bothers. The dialogue mentions computers, mentions 2006, and then has some fast swing type of music in it. Any help on this. I thought it was cool and do not know what it is called. I would really appreciate your help folks. Anthrax rocked out last night. Great freaking job guys.

Brian

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome. Y'know, so much of the music we hear today is all pre-programmed electronic disco, we never get a chance to hear master blues men practicing their craft anymore. By the year 2006, the music known today as the blues will exist only in the classical records department of your local library, so tonight ladies and gentlemen, while we still can, let us welcome from Rock Island Illinois, the blues men of Joliet Jake, and Elwood Blues, The Blues Brothers!- Elwood Blues, from "Briefcase Full of Blues".

Reactions: jdelpi