Quick question, Ultimate Metal T-shirts

I figure I'll start working on a design (for the hell of it); I'd like some ideas from the lot of you.

At least 2,000 of them are from thread games, probably.

Maybe. Let me check right kwik.

edit: Yep, 2,062. What point are you trying to make though? I don't care about post counts or anything, I just have a fast connection and a lot of spare time. I also seem to recall you posting there a lot as well, to get to 5000 or something.

Plus you like killer classic rock.
Exactly.

Mathiäs;6624905 said:
Maybe. Let me check right kwik.

edit: Yep, 2,062. What point are you trying to make though? I don't care about post counts or anything, I just have a fast connection and a lot of spare time. I also seem to recall you posting there a lot as well, to get to 5000 or something.

The only thread game I really posted in was the "another fucking metal game", but most of my posts from that were deleted when all traces of GoD were annihilated.

(please nobody resurrect that thread)

Get off!

So... Uh... when one's coming to Ukraine, again?

ukraine???

more easy is send a shirt to me

btw, i like this one too

t_372.jpg

sinister rules!!!

:lol:

Heya all,

I am thinking about getting some Ultimate Metal T-Shirts done, in the style of the Affliction T-Shirt line (located here of you aren't familiar with them: http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_2 )

Basically off centered and/or full graphic across the top style. I have a new Ultimate Metal "UM" emblem I am working on that I think is pretty cool, and would suit a killer design built around it for a shirt.

Let me know if you all would be into something like that, and what sort of fair price you would pay for one (the printing on one of those shirts will be a bit more expensive but I want to keep the buy price relatively low as well, no way they will be $50 like those Affliction shirts).

Thoughts?

Great idea, but the off-centre thing is way too trendy. Otherwise, I'm in :kickass:

I've actually kind of got an idea going. We'll see how it's going to pan out :D

I'd say it's about 10% done (or 30% if I fail to achieve the epic-ness I want) - but yeah, I've got something at least.