Quick question, Ultimate Metal T-shirts

I would totally buy a UM shirt...perhaps not in that design

I like the idea of a design contest

I like this idea.

I would consider getting a shirt if packaged with a premium membership, but those designs are pretty much on the -core side. I'd like to see something better. Something in a non-black color would be a nice change of pace though. Grey, dark red, navy blue might work.

I also like this idea.

It wouldn't be packaged with a premium membership, unless I did the 'ol marketing trick of raising the rate of the membership to include the shirt price. The membership as it is is only $15/year in which the $ goes towards the site costs. If I added in my cost for the actual shirt (more than likely to be $5-9 depending on design/colors) that kinda defeats the purpose of the membership as it is priced now.

multiple designs might be a good idea. some people may like your original concept (which i'm eager to see), and the others that dont can opt for a different design.
~gR~

Yeah, those ones look even like emo shirts.

Damn, I could try to work on design, but it's a responsibility and I almost have no free time at all...

When the t-shirts are done - you should send one to Ukraine for free, btw. As Ukraine is poor country :rolleyes: