Quick question, Ultimate Metal T-shirts

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Heya all,

I am thinking about getting some Ultimate Metal T-Shirts done, in the style of the Affliction T-Shirt line (located here of you aren't familiar with them: http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_2 )

Basically off centered and/or full graphic across the top style. I have a new Ultimate Metal "UM" emblem I am working on that I think is pretty cool, and would suit a killer design built around it for a shirt.

Let me know if you all would be into something like that, and what sort of fair price you would pay for one (the printing on one of those shirts will be a bit more expensive but I want to keep the buy price relatively low as well, no way they will be $50 like those Affliction shirts).

Thoughts?

The top 10 posters and the moderators should get free shirts (which means I get 2).

if i were covering a show for UM, id wear it. otherwise, ive got plenty of band shirts to wear

on second thought, i dont think id ever wear one
~gR~

honestly, those shirts look very core to me. well, i shouldnt say that. how bout, alot of core bands use that style
~gR~

For those of us forum regulars (some who may or may not dabble in art/graphic design ::cough cough: ), maybe you should have a "design-off", have the board vote on the best ;)

I will totally buy one, but those styles are really stupid looking.

I would consider getting a shirt if packaged with a premium membership, but those designs are pretty much on the -core side. I'd like to see something better. Something in a non-black color would be a nice change of pace though. Grey, dark red, navy blue might work.