Quick Question

It was in Chicago for ProgPower 1.

It has been in Atlanta every year since. I believe it has been at the same venue, Earthlink Live, every year that it has been in Atlanta.

It is going to be at Earthlink in Atlanta again this year.

Mephistopheles said:
It was in Chicago for ProgPower 1.

It has been in Atlanta every year since. I believe it has been at the same venue, Earthlink Live, every year that it has been in Atlanta.

It is going to be at Earthlink in Atlanta again this year.
Yes, it has been in Earthlink every year since it moved to Atlanta.

You should still go to Progpower in atlanta... There's plenty of people that drive across country to go, like, me.. I'm going all the way from Connecticut next year by car... :tickled:

Mephistopheles said:
Yeah.... You should totally make the trip. It's well worth every penny. I flew down by myself from Michigan for PPIV.

I only met... Maybe 2 people from Atlanta

:)
Speaking as an Atlanta fan and PP co-sponsor, I feel so...marginalized. :D

But seriously, ProgPower USA has become a truly international event. I'd estimate that around 10% at most of the PPUSA2003 attendees came from Georgia. 70% seemingly came from out-of-state, many from across the country (even when their bands aren't playing, right Zero Hour dudes? :headbang: ), and around 20% -- maybe more -- from out of the US. (Not including bands, either.)

Of course, if you can't afford it, then that's that...but it's worth saving money for.