quick question

d-nurse

the photographer
Hey guys, quick question, here in Canada it's prohibited to smoke in any venue, bar, restaurant, sports arena or concert hall. Is smoking still allowed in Sjiwa, we were wondering? We'll come, no matter what, but it would be nice to be in a smoke free environment, we got used to that over here!

thank you!

the counting down continues

It's not allowed in the whole venue but in the basement is there is a room for the smokers. That's what I remember but then what can you remeber from the basement. Most of the time we're to drunk to remeber anything from the basement.

is there wifi connection in castle de Berckt ?
is it a good idea bringing the laptop there ?
how are the rooms of the package deal ?

thanx.

The rooms are simple, some of them have toilet/shower in the corridor, but they work well. WIFI.. I have no idea but I doubt it. Laptop - No, we're not there to sit in front of a computer :)

The rooms are simple, some of them have toilet/shower in the corridor, but they work well. WIFI.. I have no idea but I doubt it. Laptop - No, we're not there to sit in front of a computer :)

I can't live without Inet , man. A week away from home, gotta check some important things, that's why I want to know if there is wifi in Castle. :p

Know i'll be progbeering most of the time but you know, think I'll need it. :popcorn:

Are the rooms individual? cuz I go with a friend, in this case, it'll be great to have a room for two, I mean, being not separated. If it is not posible, doesn't matter if they include me in a room with a girl :Spin:

PP11 is coming !! :Shedevil:

Beste heer Lundbom,

In the castle we have free wireless network in the central hall and paid internet in the rooms.
In the farmhouse all the rooms have free wireless network.

Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,

Niek Nagels,
Kasteel de Berckt

My friend also asked me about that wifi thing (PP virgin), so he can use mobile wifi to make free skype calls back home.

thanks Håkan for investigating.

Beste heer Lundbom,

In the castle we have free wireless network in the central hall and paid internet in the rooms.
In the farmhouse all the rooms have free wireless network.

Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,

Niek Nagels,
Kasteel de Berckt

paid internet in the rooms... :cry:

what's that farmhouse ? is it a module of the castle ?