Quick Reamp box question..... help =]

xmortumx

Jun 17, 2008
Okay well im looking for an affordable reamp box and i came across this on ebay

Will this do the job so that i can record a dry DI and at the same time use a cable to send to amp?
http://cgi.ebay.com/DI-box-Passive-Direct-Box-reamper-reamp_W0QQitemZ130305691134QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e56d30dfe&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

For example can i connect my guitar to this box and can the reamp box split the signal so that one goes to my firepod(DI and use along amplitube metal) and the other goes to the real amp, and afterwards if im not satisfied with the amp take can i use this box to re-send the di to amp???

just wondering if this box can do both jobs... i know its a generic reamp box but im just really looking for something VERY affordable that will do the job.

thanks

they will all will work.

Thats a passive DI that you can run in reverse, but it can cause some minor issues in the tone. A separate reamp box is probably a better idea.

You have to spend at least $100 more to get 2% increase in tone, so unless you are a tone fanatic I would go with that DI and then a cheap dedicated reamp box.

Thanks dude... i think ima go for it.

But yea tone isnt really my priority right now because this is just for tracking demos... ect nothing biggy.

BTW I had a cubertini reamp and I have the radial PRORMP, and a countryman DI, the osp sounds better than the prormp, the difference is negligible with the cubertini and the countryman sounds better than all of them.