Quo Vadis Live dates

QV

Apr 20, 2006
www.bartfrydrychowicz.com
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. We are very glad to be in such great company. Here's my first official post. Our last few shows were great and we can not wait to be on stage again, here are our upcoming live dates in Canada and Europe:

12/28/06 - The Underground, Hamilton, On
12/29/06 - Embassy, London, On
12/30/06 - Metal Bar, Toronto, On

"The Road To Devastation" tour 2007
with Kataklysm, Neaera, Fear My Thoughts

Thursday 04-01 Arnhem, Holland @ Goudvishal
Friday 05-01 Vosselaar, Belgium @ Biebob
Saturday 06-01 Hannover, Germany @ Muzik Zentrum
Sunday 07-01 Flensburg, Germany @ Roxy
Monday 08-01 Essen, Germany @ Zeche Karl
Tuesday 09-01 Berlin, Germany @ K-17 Berlin
Wednesday 10-01 Copenhagen, Denmark @ Stengade
Thursday 11-01 Engelsdorf, Germany @ Hellraiser Club
Friday 12-01 Jena, Germany @ F Haus
Saturday 13-01 Munich, Germany @ Backstage
Sunday 14-01 Budapest, Hungary @ Kultiplex
Monday 15-01 Prague, Czech Rep @ Back Pez
Tuesday 16-01 Zagreb, Croatia @ Boogaloo
Wednesday17-01 Ljubliana, Slovenia @ Media Park
Thursday 18-01 Adelsheim, Germany @ Live factory
Friday 19-01 Karlsruhe, Germany @ Substage
Saturday 20-01 Erstfelt, Switzerland @ Transilvania Live
Sunday 21-01 Frankfurt, Germany @ Backstapp
Monday 22-01 Osnabruck, Germany @ Bastard Club
Tuesday 23-01 Dornbin, Austria @ Spielboden
Wednesday 24-01 Martigny, Switzerland @ Caves du manoir
Thursday 25-01 Bolzano, Italy @ Bunker
Friday 26-01 Salzburg, Austria @ Rockhouse
Saturday 27-01 Vienna, Austria @ Planet Music

:kickass:

Reactions: Bastard child
Tuesday 16-01 Zagreb, Croatia @ Boogaloo
hi..if i get money see you guys(cause i need cash for ticket and also i ride, cause i'm from Split, city cca 390km south)...i don't care kataklysm and the others...i wanna see you!
btw. QV...Stephane?

Reactions: Bastard child
ooooo bart...
cool headbang with little pony tail on defiant indoctrination ;) nice gig man..
in this moment in playing your's "Silence Calls The Storm"- your solo part...it's very interesting..is okay from to ask you about some details concerning the playing this particular song via pm?

ooooo bart...
cool headbang with little pony tail on defiant indoctrination ;) nice gig man..
in this moment in playing your's "Silence Calls The Storm"- your solo part...it's very interesting..is okay from to ask you about some details concerning the playing this particular song via pm?

ya man, go ahead.

They did, and it was great seeing them live. Canadian death metal is awesome, you've got so many good bands up there...

Not to brag or anything but don't get me wrong there alot of amazing bands all over the world...but...Canadian Metal just fucking owns lol and so does Swedish Metal :p

Hey Bart! That's awesome that you post in here! I will be attending the London Ontario show at the Embassy! You guys have been my favourite band since the second I heard Let It Burn on a melodic death metal cd.

Can't wait to see you guys live for the first time. Such an inspiration to pick up a guitar! Hope you guys have a good tour! Oh ya, when you play in London, there is a band called Heaven Ablaze, one of my favourite locals, they are awesome, Quo Vadis is defiantly one of their biggest influences. Keep it METAL!!!!!!!

3 days in a row with Q.V, can't wait gentlemen! :kickass:

edit: oh and will be have the honour of some new Q.V material? :p

Not to brag or anything but don't get me wrong there alot of amazing bands all over the world...but...Canadian Metal just fucking owns lol and so does Swedish Metal :p

Yeah but in Sweden you'll get one awesome band for every 99 average ones, wheras in Canada it seems more like 9/10!
Or maybe the average canadian bands just know they're average, and don't market themselves as much as the swedes:p

dec28th.jpg