Quo Vadis Live dates

Hey Bart, Quo Vadis is quickly becoming my favourite tech death metal band I was wondering if there's any plans whatsoever to tour Australia, specifically South Australia?

Visions Of The Night is honoured to be playing alongside Quo Vadis at the brand new Metal Bar in Toronto!! It will be the most powerful show there to date!!

Also, Visions' set will be featuring new material from our upcoming full-length, "The Nocturnal Militia" (coming 2007)!

It promises to be a brutal event!!

December_30th_2006.gif

Don´t forget about merchandise(cause you don´t send merch to Europe)...I must have your T-shirt(bra,panties etc.)...I ride 400 km, to your gig...:Smug:

400 km? Now that's dedication, we will have to put some things aside for your then ;) I know some people will also be coming from Krakow in Poland - it's too bad we aren't doing more shows in the area.

A Quo Vadis Tour in Europe just after christmas !
It's a really good idea to begin the new year 2007.

Unfortunately, I'm French, in Le Mans, far from Belgium... (maybe one of your best french fan, I know by heart all your awesome songs)
and the tour won't come here... :zombie:

I hope you will return in Europe soon and visit France ! :worship:
Elysée Montmartre in Paris is a fucking concert hall.

Thank you for all the fantastic trip you instil in me !

Since I've bought your DVD, CD and Tee-Shirt, I try to make french metalheads Quo Vadis' Maniacs.