quote, some band member said this

Impale me for this opinion:

FNM is more overrated than Wolfmother. Seriously, PLEASE explain the lure, because I've never ever found it, as many times as I've tried. One of my very first sexual encounters occured while listening to Angel Dust (her request) and I STILL don't understand the appeal.

Honestly, I can't really explain what is so appealing about Faith No More. It's a unique sound and I think Mike's vocals really add to it. For example, there is something about The Real Thing (the song, not the album) that really sucks me in but I don't know what. I have a similar sensation with the song Zombie Eaters as well but can't really explain it. I think it might be due to the absolute power of Mike's vocal chords, causing my ear drums to have tiny orgasms over and over again.

idk about music and sex. when i have sex i like to hear the fap fap and the moaning not some motherfucker singing his heart out and then have a cheesy guitar solo and then more screaming. fap-fap>most music!

Honestly, I can't really explain what is so appealing about Faith No More. It's a unique sound and I think Mike's vocals really add to it. For example, there is something about The Real Thing (the song, not the album) that really sucks me in but I don't know what. I have a similar sensation with the song Zombie Eaters as well but can't really explain it. I think it might be due to the absolute power of Mike's vocal chords, causing my ear drums to have tiny orgasms over and over again.

I love FNM, but i've never understood why so many people jerked off over them and mike patton in general.

oh, and about the adverse reaction to my sword/wolfmother comment....you guys like the sword, fine, what i've heard of the band samed like it was spewed from the same hipster quasi-metal/rock vagina.

have you checked out Secret Chiefs 3? its Trey Spruance's post-bungle project. its definitely more in the Disco Volante/California vein + a ton of other stuff. its just about as awesome as bungle. just about.

No way it means 'toast pumpkin'!!! 'Zucca' is one of the slang words for 'head' and 'tosto' means in general 'hard', but when used with reference to the head it gives the idea of stubborness...so Titi Stubborn :)
Ciao!