Quote worthy quotes

Hawng

Internationaly known
Jan 18, 2004
Jeffersonville NY
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
Wheres that from?

An easy one.....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

not so easy one.....

Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change

at the number six dance later on.

Food makes me sick.

They could never again make a movie like saddles, can you imagine the fucking uproar.

Hawng said:
I saw that one last night for the first time, and god damn if those two guys dont see shit for the way it is.

Finally saw TEAM AMERICA last night. Well I think it could have been a lot funnier, too much drama. But there were some awesome scenes!

My two favourite parts:

"Oh no! They're trapped inside with Kim Jong Il's deadly panthers!" (two cats run into the room)

And of course, I almost creamed my pants when Janine Garofalo shrieks uncontrollably "FFFUCKIN DIE!!!!!!!!" and gets totally blown away! :loco:

Jurched