Why So Much Hate?

Ümlaut;7348030 said:
The internet is serious business sometimes.

Get an attorney.

/b/tards! OUT! ALL OF YOU!

Holy Jesus, this place is getting out of control. If I had a dollar for every time I saw a "Joined: (month) 2008" I would have a lot of dollars, and what you guys need is pounds, not dollars.

I think that mos need to be a little more open when it comes to topics. JUst because something does not immediately relate to Opeth does not mean it doesn't belong here. This place is supposed to be a community, and communities need to talk about thing other than how fucking great Burden is. I mean, I guess it's all right, but the ass-licking is getting out of hand. WE KNOW THE ALBUM IS GOOD. WE'VE ALL HEARD IT. THANKS.

To all you /b/tards, LURK MOAR.

Love and peace

Rorix

/b/tards! OUT! ALL OF YOU!

Holy Jesus, this place is getting out of control. If I had a dollar for every time I saw a "Joined: (month) 2008" I would have a lot of dollars, and what you guys need is pounds, not dollars.

I think that mos need to be a little more open when it comes to topics. JUst because something does not immediately relate to Opeth does not mean it doesn't belong here. This place is supposed to be a community, and communities need to talk about thing other than how fucking great Burden is. I mean, I guess it's all right, but the ass-licking is getting out of hand. WE KNOW THE ALBUM IS GOOD. WE'VE ALL HEARD IT. THANKS.

To all you /b/tards, LURK MOAR.

Love and peace

Rorix

:guh: No, seriously... :guh:

Whoa... I think I've just witnessed the first documented case of virtual Tourette's Syndrome!

:guh: No, seriously... :guh:

Whoa... I think I've just witnessed the first documented case of virtual Tourette's Syndrome!

You know, this place used to be okay, but between the ass-kissers and douche bags like you, there is really nothing of any worth left.

My suggestion to OP: This is obviously not the place for people with feelings. I would suggest you go somewhere else, for your own sake.

You know, this place used to be okay, but between the ass-kissers and douche bags like you, there is really nothing of any worth left.

My suggestion to OP: This is obviously not the place for people with feelings. I would suggest you go somewhere else, for your own sake.

Whoa... sensitive li'l thing, aren't we? Lithium prescription run out?

Vivören;7347536 said:
A common misconception, don't feel bad. Here bitter, smart people gather to inform retards such as yourself that they are indeed severly retarded. It's a shame no one has told you before.

It's unfortunate you can't read this, perhaps ask an adult to read it out loud for you.

I lol'd pretty hard at this

shit thread anyways

Why dio most of you insist on being assholes? I alone hav done nothing to any of you and yet when I post a song I wrote I get bashed for it and when I think of something fun to do like make a sig and get everyone to try to guess who is in it I getbashed for that too. This is supposed to be a place for everyone to have fun and discuss our favorite band. SOme guy was talking about how much he enjoyed Burden and he gets bashed like crazy for it. What the fuck is wrong with you people? I know this is the internet but it is no excuse for you to act like dicks to everyone with an opinion. Griw the fuck up people.

Yeah, of course there's room for debate but why to call someone an asshole because of his/her opinion of something of personal reactions to Opeth and world in general. People are weird...

well first off, your lyrics belong in non-opeth discussion(or if it was never mind) as the rules say you cant promote yourself here
second if you post something personal and ask an opinion, it will be critisised, whether it be good or bad
and lastly, this actual thread should be on non-opeth chat, since this has nothing to do with opeth, and like you said, this is a place for discussing our favorite band
and second lastly:lol:, a lot of people on here are complete dicks for no reason(im guilty sometimes too), but there are also a lot of good people here who know their shit, id say the best thing is too just try and ignore it and not let this forum get to you too much, :lol: look up my mikael smokes thread, theres some mean posts and some good ones, not a big deal though, i thought it was interesting, no one else did though hahaha, its just opinions

Why dio most of you insist on being assholes? I alone hav done nothing to any of you and yet when I post a song I wrote I get bashed for it and when I think of something fun to do like make a sig and get everyone to try to guess who is in it I getbashed for that too. This is supposed to be a place for everyone to have fun and discuss our favorite band. SOme guy was talking about how much he enjoyed Burden and he gets bashed like crazy for it. What the fuck is wrong with you people? I know this is the internet but it is no excuse for you to act like dicks to everyone with an opinion. Griw the fuck up people.

Why so much hate? Because you suck.

Every forum have their arseholes, and the bigger the band, the more arseholes are drawn to their communities. Most are little kids who flame threads for the sake of pissing people off. Generally if you sift through the shit replies you will find some intelligent ones, though the attention opeths getting now its getting harder and harder. And if you have a 2008 join date then your pretty much written off and everything you post will be givin shit, makes me wish i remember my old username. Damn my replies is turning into a novel