Why So Much Hate?

Blackwater Demon

Using Cold Words
Mar 30, 2008
Under The Weaping Moon
Why dio most of you insist on being assholes? I alone hav done nothing to any of you and yet when I post a song I wrote I get bashed for it and when I think of something fun to do like make a sig and get everyone to try to guess who is in it I getbashed for that too. This is supposed to be a place for everyone to have fun and discuss our favorite band. SOme guy was talking about how much he enjoyed Burden and he gets bashed like crazy for it. What the fuck is wrong with you people? I know this is the internet but it is no excuse for you to act like dicks to everyone with an opinion. Griw the fuck up people.

don't take it personally, and avoid posting your own work unless you don't want to hear what people think. and keep in mind that a major part of this forum are probably kids, and kids are assholes.

Apparently for a lot of the senior members here, discussing Opeth and posting on this forum is serious business, and must follow strict protocol.

Guess you weren't following protocol. Insults for you!

This is supposed to be a place for everyone to have fun and discuss our favorite band.

A common misconception, don't feel bad. Here bitter, smart people gather to inform retards such as yourself that they are indeed severly retarded. It's a shame no one has told you before.

It's unfortunate you can't read this, perhaps ask an adult to read it out loud for you.

Why dio most of you insist on being assholes? I alone hav done nothing to any of you and yet when I post a song I wrote I get bashed for it and when I think of something fun to do like make a sig and get everyone to try to guess who is in it I getbashed for that too. This is supposed to be a place for everyone to have fun and discuss our favorite band. SOme guy was talking about how much he enjoyed Burden and he gets bashed like crazy for it. What the fuck is wrong with you people? I know this is the internet but it is no excuse for you to act like dicks to everyone with an opinion. Griw the fuck up people.

Because I am an Asshole :heh:, Get over yourself Noob! and don't get your dick stuck in the door on the way out. One last thing... Learn to spell, you Dillhole :Smug:

I feel you man.

Come on darkferret. Most of the people are being stupid for stupidity's sake and for fun. I don't think anyone means you any harm. Well, there are a few obnoxious people around but you just have to ignore them. Posting threads like these only gives them more weak points to stab at.

the people were right. darkferret wrote some dumb-shit lyrics, and he rightfully got bashed for it. nothing abnormal whatsoever.

+1:Smokin:

A lot of the Opeth fanbase nowadays is made up of faggots and tools. You can generally tell by their join date.