Why so much hate??

estranged88

Jun 18, 2003
cleveland
Visit site
I was wondering if there is any reason why so many people on this site seem to have a hatred towars blind guardian, I know most of you guys like them becasue of Demons & Wizards, but is there any particular reason people are eager to bash the blind???

just wondering...

estranged88 said:
I was wondering if there is any reason why so many people on this site seem to have a hatred towars blind guardian, I know most of you guys like them becasue of Demons & Wizards, but is there any particular reason people are eager to bash the blind???

just wondering...

I have no idea, why someone would bash BG. While, I'm not a huge fan they are one of the bands that do what they do well.

I love both BG and IE. I think both styles work excellenty well. Demon & Wizards sound just like a mixture of BG and IE which is why it's an awesome project too.

I don't think Hansi should join IE on a permanent basis but I see no reason why he shouldn't guest for them at Wacken. Obviously if Jon has installed a new vocalist then so be it. But I'd hate to see them cancel.

it's the stupid mentality of some , they see there favourite band's vocalist leaving and can't deal with it , and hey , no one is gonna be good enough to fill in , but you never know they could be better ...
BG have a great style of there own , and i like i said before , if you were to put matt on vocals for D&W you would easly think of the album as another IE album , right ???!!!!
i think they just got get over it , Hansi is a great vocalest , just not cut for IE , don't get me wrong he'll do a great fill in job no doubt about that , just in the long run , his voice is just too sweet and medevil "can be a mean one too" , but compared to Matt "and whoever is taking over" , it is that warm tone that turns into a high end Growl , angry and full of emotion ... that makes him stand out in a different way ... you know ...
not having ago at anyone here , they are all great in there own way ....
if you don't like BG , then it's your personal opinion and you are entitled for it ... but if you think they'r not good enough as a band , then you need a seious reality chech my friend :)

I really like both BG and IE, and also D&W.

I agree with what _(^DRACULA^)_ said, I don't think Hansi would fit so well in IE, Hansi is a great singer but you got to have the right emotion to sing IE songs right like Matt had :)

I don't see why even post a thread like this since most people on this board seem to like Blind Guardian....just another thread where you go and hail the band that's allegedly bashed. There,preaching done.
BG rules. And Hansi stays there. Even if he looks like a bear on stage.

Does anyone else realise that Hansi sings for BG, and that he wouldn't leave his band to sing for IE? So many people are talking about Hansi singing in IE, but is there ever any chance that he would? I think it is a no brainer, Jon will get a replacement, Hansi will sing for BG, and they will get together and do D&W as a side project.