After Orchid Opeth Sucks

Opeth kinda seem to switch back and forth between a albulm that uses alot of old-school guitar work, and one that doesn't. Still Life did, then Blackwater didn't, then Damnation did, then Deliverance didn't, then Ghost Reveries did, then Watershed did/didn't. I honestly kinda hope the next Opeth albulm is more modern and heavy, like Deliverance was. Not for the fact I like that better, but for the fact that what Opeth did on GR and Watershed is getting too redudant again, and I'de like the next effort to be a fresh slate or just something to surprise me, but not something thats just out there and weird. More Deliverance-like normal death metal would be the 'surprise' that would excite me currently :).

Orchid is my favorite album but Opeth only expanded their talents afterwards. EVERY Opeth album is a fucking MASTERPIECE !!!!

And to the one who said Opeth is not as good a band slipknat can go jump off a bridge.

Edit:
Nu-metal is just simply stupid and literally a waste of time that I hope will not continue into the future.

I guess I'll burn in the flames of hell forever for saying this. but Watershed is my absolute favourite Opeth album, I listened to them long before, but it's a fucking emotional bomb.
last summer I spent some nights by myself in a tiny cottage in the middle of the woods outside of Norrtälje in Sweden, listening through the new album. and that was the main moment of my life.
I'm also in love with the previous albums of course.