how do people like this get their hands on opeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koi

Dec 5, 2005
Gbg sweden
www.myspace.com
omfg... behold the most intelligent person you have ever witnessed
(found from blabbermouth)

COMMENT |
posted by : Al Bundy
6/1/2006 3:53:14 PM

no, i hate opeth cause theyre music is boring and most of their hardcore fans are losers. opeth are the most overated band in history. bar none. now get your mouth off of opeth's dicks you ignorant smart ass faggot. ill listen to long songs but i hate opeth. here are 10 good reasons i hate opeth.
1 They suck.
2 Melodic Death Metal sucks
3 Most of their base are ignorant idiots who think opeth is the only band in the world and the look of a hardcore Opeth fan sickens me. Some of them should be locked up and beaten. They dont know what the hell they are talking about. Fucktards.
4 They are more overrated then Tool, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones combined
5 They are more trendy then Nu Metal was.
6 People think they are the saviors of metal.
7 Some person said Blackwater Park is the Master of Puppets of this generation. You cant compare a trendy record like that to an all time classic.
8 People only like them cause theyre from Sweden
9 They dont deserve to live cause they suck so bad.
10 Theyre singer has a bigger ego then Lars Ulrich and Axl Rose combined.
GO SHOVE A DILDO UP ASS YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT AND DIE!!!!!!"

----------------------------

heres my
10 reasons to love this post:

1. because metallica are legends and the beatles are one of the most overrated

2. that opeth is a melodic deathmetal band with hardcore fans

......wthell you can figure out the rest

you can tell his perception of Mike is based solely on reading Blabbermouth as well instead of actually knowing anything

what a fucking retard. The Beatles, Stones and Metallica are three of the most overrated bands ever. and Blackwater Park is 100 tomes better than anything Metallica has or ever will make

I agree a lot of the fanbase sucks, mostly cause GR brought a whole bunch of new ones in... but this guy either hasn't really listened to them, or is just an idiot, as most of his points don't make any sense. I think he might be joking.

sdmf2 said:
what a fucking retard. The Beatles, Stones and Metallica are three of the most overrated bands ever. and Blackwater Park is 100 tomes better than anything Metallica has or ever will make

come on now.....lets be rational here.....!!.....PEAC EOUT

you might be right... unless it´s not an overly retarded 12 year old it must be a joke... i mean... describing tool, opeth and beatles as talentless and metallica as the opposite cant be from a sane mind.

I still think Opeth is the greatest band ever, and I've been exposed to plenty of music. But that's just personal taste.

Perusing this board just leaves me bewildered at times.

i also think that opeth is the greatest band among a couple of others... and i have listened to alot of music... it is purely taste...to say it as a fact that opeth isnt the greatest band is wrong...but then again, to say that they are is wrong too. my favourite bands are pretty common actually...

Honestly, who really cares. Some people don't and will never like Opeth. Get over it.

How can you say any band is the greatest, it may be your favorite, but that doesnt make it the greatest.If they all played the same songs then maybe you could say who is the greatest.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.