How many people do you know who like Opeth?

How Many Friends do you have that listen to opeth?

Votes: 14 23.7%

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 7 11.9%

Votes: 7 11.9%

Votes: 3 5.1%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 2 3.4%

• over 10

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Weren't thorns the ones who were around at the beginning of black metal then the lead singer went to jail as accesory to murder so they only just released their new album?

in answer to your question, thorns are great:) , i advise you get the album if you haven't already, oh and btw, has anyone got that cavaderinc album? in the inside is a business card saying quick and fast body removal :lol: , and it has a phone number too, i think this is old news but very funny.

ok, yeah you are right, wow, 10 years, or so the advert says. long time, great album, cant get the riffs outa my head. oh yes and please get at least LFDGD, it was only £10 when i got it the week of its release, i think its a tiny bit more now, so just one bank robbery will do then :D

Originally posted by _Transparent_
ok, yeah you are right, wow, 10 years, or so the advert says. long time, great album, cant get the riffs outa my head. oh yes and please get at least LFDGD, it was only £10 when i got it the week of its release, i think its a tiny bit more now, so just one bank robbery will do then :D

Hey, the others are only 7.99 along with most peaceville records in my local HMV. LFDGD was 11.99, so when I get payed I'm getting that, judgment by anathema, and a vintersorg album :p And then I'm sure I'll find some other s I have 2 buy!

i know 14 ppl.............i got into them after lots of older friends and that discovered them about 3-4 years ago.

Since then ive converted about 4 hooray! OPETH ROCK!:heh: :heh:

I do not have many friends as it is but I do have some friends that are into Opeth. My best friend bought Blackwater Park (he dosn't buy many cds, spends too much money on video games :loco: ) I have also shown a couple more people Opeth and they liked them, so its pretty cool. Also a buddy that I jam with sometimes is really into them! Hey transfixed we should get together, you are kind of close.... hehe :)