R all our London chums alright?

Please forgive my lack of eloquence...

Fucking douchbags!

This is disgusting

i'm fine. thank god i didn't go into central london today.
hope everyone else is ok.

absolute fucking scum who did this. and plus how they did it all so seemingly easily and on such a scale.
where is our "security" that tony and ken keep telling us that we have. we obviously don't have any.

thoughts and prayers out to everyone who is affected by this.

Called all my friends, they're all good, but they're telling me that the shit is going on in London. It's kinda crazy.

Was like that here too in Madrid when the train attacks last year. Absolute chaos, misinformation, etc.

Boo these bastards

Supposed to be in London this afternoon. Needless to say, I'm not going. As far as security goes, there's no way to protect against this sort of thing.

were you supposed to be in the london for the queen's of the stone age concert?

i know that one conert has already been cancelled in central london. i'm sure quite a few more will be...

Yes, this makes me doubt Tonys talks about how secure London City and the subways are. Since 9/11 this has been an issue. Of course keeping it terroristfree was an impossible mission from the begining.

And for the terrorists, I think a couple of bitter fucks needs a hug, some Red Bull and a blowjob. Or maybe a slipknot.

Arg_Hamster said:
Yes, this makes me doubt Tonys talks about how secure London City and the subways are. Since 9/11 this has been an issue. Of course keeping it terroristfree was an impossible mission from the begining.

And for the terrorists, I think a couple of bitter fucks needs a hug, some Red Bull and a blowjob. Or maybe a slipknot.

I think it's impossible to totally secure something as busy as the London underground, you'd more or less have to give each passenger a full cavity search to crack down on these evil fuckers.

Defragger is also over there going to school..... I got an email from him... before the blast..... Hope he's ok!!!

tattooedsean666 said:
It is good to hear our boardmembers are ok. does anyone have any family that was near any of the explosions. I know some friends from other boards haven't been able to contact friends and relatives.:ill:

The phone networks are busy as fuck what with everyone ringin home, so that would explain people findin it hard to get through.

texts are working- so you can text people but mobile phones are/were not working so well.

makes me really worry what will happen when we host the olympics.
with the sheer amount of CCTV cameras we have here i hope we catch the bastards who did this. but then again do we really have people watching the 1000s of CCTV cameras all over london...?

anyway hope everyone's friends/family are ok.