R.I.P. Lizard :(

coelacanth_M

human plant/container
Oct 17, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry to have to post this here, but I thought you guys should know, as friends and forummates of his, that I just received an e-mail from Rick/Lizard's friend that he passed away a few weeks ago. This is really shocking and sad news, and I have no clue how/why/what happened, but fuck... I'm pretty speechless.

Here's the online obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/Dispatch/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=19192168

R.I.P Rick :(

oh my god!

he wasn't responding to that thread I made asking him to e-mail me and I was like what the greg did he quit the internet?

there's an online guestbook you can sign there...

Jesus, this is awful. It just completely unfair that pricks like that Dissection guy had full control of his situation, but took his own life.

and good people like this fellow, just have no choice or idea.

May he rest in Peace.

Barista_Dot said:
Jesus, this is awful. It just completely unfair that pricks like that Dissection guy had full control of his situation, but took his own life.

and good people like this fellow, just have no choice or idea.

are you aware of the circumstances surrounding lizard's passing?

From his myspace profile:

From Rick's/Lizard's/Cody's co-worker:

Richard suffered either a stroke or an aneurysm on September 5th. His office is in the back of the building he worked in, and he laid there undiscovered for several hours. Some coworkers and I visited him on Thursday of that week, and he was on a ventilator. The family decided to take him off life support on that Friday, and he passed that evening.

I met him back in 1998 when I moved back to Columbus and took a job in Federal HR here. Richard had a devastating wit and was such an easy guy to like. When I worked in HR, I always enjoyed stopping in his cubicle and shooting the breeze about a variety of subjects: pop culture, music, comedy, radio, and politics. Our political views were polar opposites and we did have some spirited debates! He was also famous in HR for his practical jokes, and the smarmy, game show-host like voice he'd use when making PA announcements he'd in the office.

Thanks for posting that, Azal. I just registered to give you that same update.

Rick was an awesome human being. He'll be missed by countless people.

I'm glad I was able to notify Mia, I wasn't sure how else to find you all.

RIP, ya big reptile.