R.I.P. Lizard :(

I have no idea. I've been thinking lots about Noah, too. MetalAges has a post about being in contact with Lizard's wife (Erica). You'll have to look for it. I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works so I haven't been able to post in other threads. I finally just sent him an email.

Rick/Lizard/Cody frequented another forum we call the Munich Message Board. We all went to school in Munich Germany. He was a little older and some are a little younger but we have a strong sense of community like you all do here.

We knew something was up when he hadn't posted in 2 weeks, like I'm sure many of you did. I sent an email to his work address and it bounced. That's when I knew something was wrong. On a whim, I googled "Rick Burr" Columbus and found the obituary. I was shocked to find out that was our Rick.

It all sucks. It took a few days to piece together. I'm glad I finally found this board - I knew you all would want to know.

Someone asked about The Jehovah's Witnesses - that was a shocker to me, too. I thought I knew him pretty well. Another friend said that he thought that was his family religion and he distanced himself from it as he got older.

Yes, he was a great guy and you all seem like a really great group of people. I'm glad he had another group of friends who cared for him as much as we do.

Thanks, Deron. This message board is WAY more complicated than the one Rick and I frequented together. I hope he's reading my posts on both boards and laughing his ass off because he always thought of me as "the technical one".

Woah, this is totally fucked. I never even got to meet him and I live 45 minutes away. I guess we can say goodbye to Kayo dot ever coming to columbus again.

Well this blows. I arrived to the Kayo Dot show in Columbus late the one time they came, so I opted to stay in the back and watch the show. I figured I'd catch Lizard next time...:erk:

I never met lizard, but we had many talks over the years and I consider him a close friend. I miss him. :(