Votes: 23 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Need to ask Anthrax Mosher first

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
jdelpi said:
She has quite a female fanbase.
She sure does. Some chick in the store and I were talking. She was reading People Magazine. And she said Angelina is a lot better looking than Jennifer Aniston.
angelina01.jpg

She also told me that she'd gladly have Jennifer's "sloppy seconds" (Brad Pitt).

Yum! She's hot. What's hottest is her self assurance and not giving a fuck about what people will think about her beliefs. She does what she believes in and fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. Not to mention that she is sexy as fuck and a brilliant actress.

Skorned1 said:
Yum! She's hot. What's hottest is her self assurance and not giving a fuck about what people will think about her beliefs. She does what she believes in and fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. Not to mention that she is sexy as fuck and a brilliant actress.
I think most chicks feel the same way, but just don't always admit it.
That customer I mentioned asked me what I thought of Angelina. I said she's beautiful, but psycho... She agreed with me.
aj5.jpg

ThraxDude said:
I think most chicks feel the same way, but just don't always admit it.
That customer I mentioned asked me what I thought of Angelina. I said she's beautiful, but psycho... She agreed with me.

:devil: The psycho part is one of the sexiest things about her! May sound weird coming from me, I know. :lol: