ragnarok

ingrid

Dec 29, 2005
+31
www.metal-exposure.com
anybody going there,
bit late, cause it's already tomorrow :p

at least I am.
probably going to do the merchandise of Elexorien over there, so if anybody is going, come say hi :D

The end of the world is tomorrow?! Gods have mercy!
Have I not even noticed the three fimbulvintr preceeding this godawful destruction of man and material?
Bollocks, I'm off to prepare myself!

@ingrid: don't forget to get your tits signed :lol:

ROFL....

na, i am not going. have been the last 3 ragnaröks which was nice, eventhough chaotic. and i absolutely have no energy left for this, i ask myself anyway how i will survive the upcoming weeks, stressful as hell... :erk: but all of you, have LOT of fun over there :)

Today's my birthday and I can't go 'cause it's too fucking expensive :( Anybody wants to buy me a ticket to travel to Deutschland? :D

I remember hearing/reading somwhere that the setlist would be the same at each gig..

This was the set @ Tomahawk. Although I can't quite figure out what's beneath messenger.. :Smug:

IMG_9149.jpg

wait isnt ragnarock the name of some place from the film erik the viking, has anybody seen that? awesome film!!!

i think you should get banned for this comment immediately. if you're performing at an 'epic viking metal band' and not even know what ragnarök is.. (or at least should invest the time to google to check wikipedia for it rather than commenting here..)...

wow, easy!! its all bout the music in the end isnt it, i make what i like and it just happens to be best caregorised as viking metal, doesnt mean im completely stupid if i havent heard of some mythical battle that didnt actually happen, but i must admit i should really go read that page!, haha but I generally make lyrics about more personal things. sorry to annoy you

wow, easy!! its all bout the music in the end isnt it, i make what i like and it just happens to be best caregorised as viking metal, doesnt mean im completely stupid if i havent heard of some mythical battle that didnt actually happen, but i must admit i should really go read that page!, haha but I generally make lyrics about more personal things. sorry to annoy you

actually its funny how you changed your mind with editing your first nice post into something like this now. however, i generally dont give a fuck about the whole 'folk metal' thing anymore, so i dont really care. but i just think, that if you are at some theme-based band or group or whateversoever, you should at least know some basics about norse mythology. and ragnarök was not just 'some mythical battle'. but however. and if your lyrics are about rather personal things, then i completely miss the link to the whole viking scene actually. but i guess, its just kinda trendy now, to be in such a band eventhough they have nothing to do with vikings or mythology. but, nevermind.

so back to topic. i havent been at ragnarök, was there some more backstage argueing-and-riot going on this time too? :D details, please!