Ragnarokkr 2014 - Second Stage : ETERNAL CHAMPION

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Hailing from Austin Texas....epic heavy metal will invade the second stage. This is one band I was after for months to play. I was thrilled to get them. You may have the cassette tape Mendyke's Sword and Chain Records put out. This is a band that has a bright future ahead of them. For those who have not had a chance to listen to them yet...check out the links below.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will have a 7" of the demo out hopefully before the end of 2013. They will be doing a split release with another Epic Heavy Metal band slated for a late winter/early spring 2014 release, so be prepared! Can't wait for these guys

Sounds really solid. I guess I should have said anything on CD. Hahaha. As I don't have a vinyl player yet.

No real surprise here. I believe someone already hinted that they were going to play. Super excited though. They were one of 3 bands that I kept blasting all summer during my fantasy lit craze. Tolkien, Erikson, and Moorcock tunes were my jamz for like 3 months.

Second stage introduced me to some great bands this year. Looks like next year will do the same!

I agree....while this year there are not as many "name" acts on this stage....all bring something interesting to the festival. A bunch of them are all up in coming so here is a great chance to see them now.