Ragnarokkr 2015 - Second Stage : Walpyrgus

It's a ring toss game.

In the end it really is. I mean as much as I love Axxion I was unsure how big of a crowd they would have gotten on the show being that high up. They had a big crowd for them. It really is a huge crapshoot with when bands play and who against.

Look at Possessor ....the room was not crowded for them but they were against Black Death Resurrected. I know a bunch of people who wanted to see both but had to choose.

I think for most it is the choice of who is the harder band to see live so they will pick that one.

I mean if Gates was against lets say Central Disorder....Gates would have gotten most of the crowd then. We can sit here and debate back and forth all day about it and it is really just a huge crap shoot.

This year I really want to end second stage right when the co-headliner starts this year unless a band really wants on badly and has no issues with it.

I for one am glad I got to see The Gates of Slumber.

I did not mind seeing them again, what little I caught of that show. But I had seen them about six years earlier and that was cool, with TTD matter of fact.
And to comeback to that topic; TTD aren't huge by no means, far from headlining material maybe for even this kind of festival. One of the biggest metal labels in the world, well ok..?:rolleyes: HOWEVER they do deserve it by far. But would it be "insulting" to have them on a small second stage? Well they would never see it that way and that is what makes them worth more than merely a smaller second stage.
Yeah, ok it made sense to me at least.:lol:
Twisted Tower Dire are a class act in many respects. That has gotta be the first time that statement has ever been made, but still....