Ragnarokkr 2015 - Second Stage : Walpyrgus

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
From Raleigh North Carolina....Walpyrgus. The next act who will be playing the second stage in 2015. They also have a cassette tape due out this year on Sword and Chains Records. Featuring members of Twisted Tower Dire! A must see band next year.

10329258_634370773310757_7143838289508929160_n.jpg

I have to admit I never thought TTD were all that special, but what I've heard from Walpyrgus is great. Really looking forward to this!

I have to admit I never thought TTD were all that special, but what I've heard from Walpyrgus is great. Really looking forward to this!

Twisted Tower Dire are the most underrated power metal band in the U.S. Not ONLY were they still going strong through the 90s has metal was dead here or bands were giving up (must of the old guard from the 80s) they wrote what IS the greatest metal anthem EVER 'Axes and Honor'. I'm not just saying this because I know them personally of released their work, it is just the simple truth.

With all do respect, if TTD is willing to play the fest, why the hell would Odin NOT have them play?????

I remember Tony was so excited that Winterhawk were playing.

He kept waving their tshirt during their set.

I am with Jeremy.
I always thought of Axes and Honour as possibly the greatest metal anthem by a US band.

I guess another option is to ask if the rest of the guys would be willing to make the trip and play the Music Joint Stage.

Maybe try to generate a couple hundred in sponsorship $$$ to provide them some gas $$$, but then obviously don't make the rest of the band pay for tickets.

Just a thought.

Would be a killer show if you think about it. Prolly better than them on the mainstage anyhow.