Raider Nation is a joke, Raiders suck

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Just got home from the San Diego Chargers game Vs. the Raiders. Man what a bunch of loser scum bag, gang banger trash the raiders have for fans. Thankfully the Chargers beat their ass so bad that the Raida fans just basically left in the 3rd Quarter. There were all kinds of fights and shit started by the scum bag cholo mexcan thugs that call themselves raida fans. Fuck them and Fuck the raiders, get the fuck out of San Diego and go back to compton or your trailers!

jpike said:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Almost all the players on the raiders are nothing but hasbeens and castouts that no one want on thier team. Fuck'em

The only thing the stupid cholo gangbangers could say is 'yo how many superbowls do you have??'

When did the raiders win a superbow last like 81??

In the words of Phil Anselmo:

"Yesterday don't mean shit, tomorrows the day you have to face"

Fuck the raiders

thraxx said:
I bet some raiders fans must of beat the crap out of him... what do you think??????Try 84 Assclown!!!!

Typical Raider fan response! "We'll beat the crap out of them".. just accept it buddy, Raiders SUCK.. Hear me, they SUCK!!! 84?? case you are like most Raider fans and dumb, and you haven't figured it out, that is over 20 years ago!! What have you done for me lately? NOTHING.. just a bunch of moron Raider Nation fans going around acting all bad, saying we'll beat the crap out of you! only response you could have. Raiders Suck, Collins Sucks, Turner Sucks, Raider Nation Sucks, and fags like you that come up with words like "assclown" suck too

especially when they sign hasbeens like sapp and moss and these fans are like "oh yeah the raiders are loading up thier gonna kick ass now". please, they will never be any better than average or below. they dont have the patience to build a young team instead they sign a bunch of dinasours.

I wouldn't say Moss is has been but I don't know if I'd want him on my team.

Now Collins does suck and at best is a #2 QB and that's pushing it.

I'm glad the bolts kicked their ass - the only pro team in So Cal, so I gotta roll with them.

Brees played well last night when they couldn't just let LT run the game away from mid 3rd quarter on.

:Spam: Hey DD ...it's another I hate the Raiders Thread.... shit orignal......thanks again Iron Maiden fan!!!!!!!

header-hp.jpg

header-hp.jpg

Dude is that what you wanted. Click on the insert image icon and paste your link in the small window\dialogue box that pops up.