Rain Without End for 500$ USD??? this is a joke

I've got only one copy of each. My RWE cd was a lucky purchase. I'd bid on something in '01, I believe, and he had it listed in his cd selections. I got it for $16(?).. I'm trying to remember. I got GD in the record store when it was released, actually. It was the only copy they had in stock. Right now, I'm trying to look for online stores in overseas countries, since the US stores aren't great when it comes to quality, except for a handful, maybe. I'd like to find a second copy of each for my personal collection.

Nope, I didnt bought it... Long ago, I used to have own distro. Roel of Vic Records, that released the album, sent me 40 copies of that CD... I still have some of these in my basement. I never thought that people would be intrerested in that album becouse according to me Rain Without End is not the best stuff that came from Katatonia camp. Of course I can sell these for more reasonable prices than 500$ madness!

Love Conquers All said:
Nope, I didnt bought it... Long ago, I used to have own distro. Roel of Vic Records, that released the album, sent me 40 copies of that CD... I still have some of these in my basement. I never thought that people would be intrerested in that album becouse according to me Rain Without End is not the best stuff that came from Katatonia camp. Of course I can sell these for more reasonable prices than 500$ madness!
Well, obviously many people are very much interested in obtaining that CD and the idea that you even have some copies rotting in your basement will surely break some hearts! ;)

You can get get at least $50 for each copy if you put them up on ebay now.