Ramblings...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
This place has been quite stale as of late.
Come on people a thread about a Swedish Pig gets unlimited posts! Okay, she's not that bad looking, some of y'all couldn't score a chick of her calibur even with bank! I'm so out of touch that I sit around like a mental patient thinking of ways to entertain. The Classic Rock Thread. Mine. It was good, for about a day then, it too gets stale. If you're thinking of starting the 33rd top 10 something or other thread for this quarter don't. I swear I'll find you...

There's key people missing that keep this forum running like a
well oiled machine. Where the hell are ya people?

Isn't it funny that Fangface returns to the fold & then Trixxter takes a long hiatus from UMOS? Could they be the same person?!
Please Fang keep posting, love your stuff brother...
Trix, I'll be sure to dust off a 80's rock thread in your honor shortly....:tickled:

Wyvern finally rid himself of that hideous PINHEAD avatar, I don't know who was exactly held on the longest to their originals? Bryant's "Yngwieish" avatar or The Pinhead? Anyone know? Wait. Hawk wins!:worship:

And since this whole Ozzfest thing with Maiden went down I'd like to suggest that we remove Ozzy from the banner. Who's with me? We should replace him with another icon of 80's metal...
How about Lemmy Kilmister!
Who's more metal than Lemmy?! Certainly not Ozzy!!!

The next time an stray troll from the Gen Disc. forum rolls in to scrap
let's kill 'em with Kindness! They can't stand it.

I gotta roll...

sixxswine said:
This place has been quite stale as of late.
Come on people a thread about a Swedish Pig gets unlimited posts! Okay, she's not that bad looking, some of y'all couldn't score a chick of her calibur even with bank! I'm so out of touch that I sit around like a mental patient thinking of ways to entertain. The Classic Rock Thread. Mine. It was good, for about a day then, it too gets stale. If you're thinking of starting the 33rd top 10 something or other thread for this quarter don't. I swear I'll find you...

Sorry you feel this way Swine. Actually the place have been quite active for my taste. And as matter of fact I'm coming with another top ten, so you know where to get me. :err:

sixxswine said:
And since this whole Ozzfest thing with Maiden went down I'd like to suggest that we remove Ozzy from the banner. Who's with me? We should replace him with another icon of 80's metal...

Sounds okay to me.... Every little signal to send out about the O$bourne thing is cool with me. But we definitly need thoughts and opinions of other regulars about that !! wait , let's start a poll ???

sixxswine said:

I'm with you basically because Lemmy is more important for me than half the icons in the banner. But I'll not left Ozzy out, I'd rather will add Butler and Ward! after all Ozzy in Sabbath is what old school is all about (we can move the Oliva brothers to the side).

As for killing the GMD trolls with kindness sounds intlligent but highly impossible :lol:

Wyvern said:
I'm with you basically because Lemmy is more important for me than half the icons in the banner. But I'll not left Ozzy out, I'd rather will add Butler and Ward! after all Ozzy in Sabbath is what old school is all about (we can move the Oliva brothers to the side).

As for killing the GMD trolls with kindness sounds intlligent but highly impossible :lol:

Wyvern, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was in a mood.
You might have a point, the trolls don't take kindness to well now do they?!:D

sixxswine said:
Wyvern, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was in a mood.
You might have a point, the trolls don't take kindness to well now do they?!:D

a) I noticed :Spin: , no harm done :wave:
b) More than kindness with witty sarcasm. Trolls love to fight, so even if kindness may work some condescend sounds better to me :devil:

I thought your Heavy Metal Story was a cool idea. As for Ozzy, weather he stays or goes makes no difference to me, from what I've heard he doesn't need the exposure, he is well recognized, even in the streets of London.

zeppelin said:
I thought your Heavy Metal Story was a cool idea. As for Ozzy, weather he stays or goes makes no difference to me, from what I've heard he doesn't need the exposure, he is well recognized, even in the streets of London.

That is pure wit Zep :worship: . We should take Ozzy out just because of that, and if anybody ask...go complaint to $haron :devil:

sixxswine said:
Isn't it funny that Fangface returns to the fold & then Trixxter takes a long hiatus from UMOS? Could they be the same person?!
ahah who knows... I won't tell you :loco:

Wyvern finally rid himself of that hideous PINHEAD avatar, I don't know who was exactly held on the longest to their originals? Bryant's "Yngwieish" avatar or The Pinhead? Anyone know? Wait. Hawk wins!:worship:
If not for Hawk I could have won! But Hawk always wins these contests, that's a bloody general rule :D
Still I haven't changed my damn avatar since the day I registered. Did you say stubborn? Ok I'm lying, I tried once... but it didn't work for some reason, so I thought I'd leave it with that.
Unlike you sixx who changes it every other day :loco:

Fangface said:
Unlike you sixx who changes it every other day :loco:

nanner.gif
:tickled:

I changed mine because I thought I was being too dull...:oops: sorry Hawk and Fang :p

sixxswine said:
You got me Fangface!:worship:
Thanks for watching my back Wyvern!:tickled:

Got us both actually :p

Always backing my true bros and sis at UMOS :headbang:

Some people don't even use an avatar, and at TMG we never had. Guess some people take more time caring about the image than the posting quality (not your case Sixx, you know you're one of the elders of the tribe ;) ).

On the other hand changing your avatar may show the interest in renovation and desire of giving fresh input, while keeping it may show stability and confidence on a job well done.

Bottom line, fuck the avatar :tickled:

KMADD said:
Damn Im finally back on this mofo for some reason I couldnt get on here for a couple of
days. Hey I wish I knew how to put on a avatar but dont you have to be a premium
member to do so?

Look at the left just under the Crisis banner you'll see this:

----------------

Ultimate Metal Forum > The Music > Old School > Ramblings...
Reply to Thread

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar Quick Links Log Out

----------------

You will have to click on User CP| Under "Settings and Options" choose "Edit Avatar" .

Now you can upload a avatar from your hardisc or search one on the net and load the link/URL in the option for it.

Do us all one favor; Don't choose any of those crappy standard avatars!

Greetings from your friendly UMOS moderator! :wave:

Wyvern said:
nanner.gif
:tickled:

I changed mine because I thought I was being too dull...:oops: sorry Hawk and Fang :p

No need to say sorry bro'! :)
I guess I have not changed my avatar because I really like it. I simply don't have the need to do so.

About Ozzy on our banner; I don't care either way. Although I would feel uncomfortable if we were to re-write history by denying the important role Black Sabbath has played in the history of old school metal. I'd rather trow some eggs at his wife!!

Hawk said:
No need to say sorry bro'! :)
I guess I have not changed my avatar because I really like it. I simply don't have the need to do so.

Still believe the bald eagle...ah nevermind :loco:

We already have Iommi in the banner, so it's Ozzy really necessary? Maybe, maybe not. And goes beyond revisionism. I still prefer to put Lemmy into it as Swine proposed.

As for egging $haron...Zeppie can you get us some ostrich eggs?

Wyvern said:
Still believe the bald eagle...ah nevermind :loco:

Tell you what buddy, if you can give me a link to a good picture of a bald eagle I *might* think about changing my avatar.

Wyvern said:
We already have Iommi in the banner, so it's Ozzy really necessary? Maybe, maybe not. And goes beyond revisionism. I still prefer to put Lemmy into it as Swine proposed.

Of course I would have liked Go... o sorry, Lemmy on the banner way better. However if I would have mentioned that when it was made a lot of people would have been objecting. So I see no reason to change it now.

Wyvern said:
As for egging $haron...Zeppie can you get us some ostrich eggs?

:D