random chat thread

what i experienced last friday, was one of the best things in my fuckin life

along with Exciter... VOIVOD played here... fuck, they are just the best, humble and brilliant

long live VOIVOD !

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if anyone is interested, but check out the news on this new band:

"The group's lineup is as follows:

* Marco Aro (FACE DOWN, ex-THE HAUNTED) - Vocals
* Jesper Strömblad (ex-IN FLAMES, DIMENSION ZERO) - Guitar
* Glenn Ljungström (ex-IN FLAMES, DIMENSION ZERO) - Guitar
* Alex Losbäck Holstad (ex-DESPITE, DECAMERON, CARDINAL SIN) - Bass
* Chris Barkensjö (CARNAL FORGE, GODSIC, ex-GRAVE) - Drums

More information on THE RESISTANCE will be made available soon."

Don't know if anyone is interested, but check out the news on this new band:

"The group's lineup is as follows:

* Marco Aro (FACE DOWN, ex-THE HAUNTED) - Vocals
* Jesper Strömblad (ex-IN FLAMES, DIMENSION ZERO) - Guitar
* Glenn Ljungström (ex-IN FLAMES, DIMENSION ZERO) - Guitar
* Alex Losbäck Holstad (ex-DESPITE, DECAMERON, CARDINAL SIN) - Bass
* Chris Barkensjö (CARNAL FORGE, GODSIC, ex-GRAVE) - Drums

More information on THE RESISTANCE will be made available soon."

might keep my eyes peeled. Marco Aro, the original IF guitar duo, hope it'll be better than IF without Stromblad....

i think it will be some gothemburg/in flames style... not my kind of band

Hey Cesse, I will be moving to Gothenburg in August (Starting a degree at Chalmers Uni), got any tips on good places for accomodation (Easy acces to concert halls is a big bonus!) or anything?

Hey Cesse, I will be moving to Gothenburg in August (Starting a degree at Chalmers Uni), got any tips on good places for accomodation (Easy acces to concert halls is a big bonus!) or anything?

Hey man great that your moving here how long will you stay? Chalmers is great my brother studied there and alot of other people I know loves it to. I really think you should ask someone else about this though sorry, I'm a bit young to give you a good enough answer, all I could say is that if you want to live central a few tips of good places are near scandinavium, avenue or johanneberg, johanneberg is very close to chalmers. But I have no idea how hard it is to get a central appartment, theres a few other swedes on this forum though ask them, they could probably give you more good tips of places to. :)

I will be doing my masters degree there, but with one year in the UK so I will be there for almost 2 years. Well thanks for that and I might see you at a concert or something in a few months!

I will be doing my masters degree there, but with one year in the UK so I will be there for almost 2 years. Well thanks for that and I might see you at a concert or something in a few months!

Sounds good, good luck with the degree :)

and for the consert with the haunted yesterday.. they exceeded my expectations by miles, thought it wasn't gonna be that much but what I got was by far the most intense consert in my life!! :kickass:

Hey guys, I saw in the Pain studioreport and some interview with Peter that he's wearing a ring. Anyone knows if he got married again? Just wondering...:confused: