random chat thread

it was really great man
I was drunk...

2 days after, my body aches as fuck and Im sick as a dog...
Theres a price to pay when attending a gig fully fueled by the essence of the beast itself :devil:

hahaha!!! cool man... do you remember some Enslaved songs?? are they playing old stuff?... something from Vikingligr Veldi, Frost or Eld? :)

tumblr_lde9jgpgVX1qacyrso1_500.jpg

Wait... that's not how I remebered that show :p

I guess it's time for another weather update for a change. :p
For a month now it's been cold and snowy and winter started a month earlier than last year. It's -22°C atm and cold wind blows over snowy landscape.

PS. Merry X-mas.

So our country's official Matric(Gr.12) pass rate made headlines this morning...an amazing 67%!!!! :guh: Dont really know whether to laugh or what... Just thought I would share the amazing news...

"It REALLY seems that these 3 "genres" (they weren't really divided genres back in the mid 80s, my favourite time) come in 20-YEAR-CYCLES. thrash 1983 and again in2003, death 1987and again in 2007. SO EVERYTHING SHOULD BE HUNKY DORY FOR BLACK METAL in 2011" (c) Fenriz

so...
Keep of Kalessin & Alexander Rybak performs The Divine Land during the intermission of Semi-Finals #1 of Melodi Grand Prix 2011 at Ørland, Norway, 15.01.2011
*lol

Last edited by a moderator: