random chat thread

That was predictable.

As long as he gets back to Hypo after ONE Pain album.

Keeping my fingers crossed here man. I fully understand that peter wants to make a living out of music. But by "ditching" his first child..... It's just wrong if you ask me.

Aren't first born sons supposed to be special ?

I definatly don't think we are gonna have to wait 4 years for a new hypocrisy album again, but as you say pain really is first priority and that is getting frustrating.

Well, he has to get his softer side out somehow.
And I too, think that we don't have to wait another 4 years for the next one.

Rammstein are playing here in Feb 2011! Just got my tickets. Now for the long wait.

And in May Kataklysm...But that i will believe when I see the tickets go on sale :) But fingers crossed that it's true.

No i haven't unfortunately. Waiting for some extra money to get me new albums. And wanna get their (Kataklysm's) Live DVD as well:

51W34mEuw2L.jpg

I CANT WAIT

fuck Im stoked, plus I dont work tomorrow morning...and theres plenty of rum to get drunk stupid.

WUUUUUUUAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGH

Can anyone translate or at least write briefly, what Peter says? Please! :)
*Swedish*
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8psOvNzsH0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8psOvNzsH0[/ame]

UPD

Originally Posted by deadborn View Post
Here's the translation of the video which I just wrote up quickly as I listened.

Iwers - "Hello"

Iwers - "You're in gothenburg right now, Peter."

Tägtgren - "Exactly"

Iwers - "How does that feel?"

Tägtgren - "It feels good, we just played and after todays show it actually went pretty well, I think."

Iwers - "Good" (Gothenburg slang)

Iwers - "You arrived without problems and so?"

Tägtgren - "Yes of course, we took a cab from Alingsås, the bus, something was wrong, the smoke machine had put on itself between the wheel... There was some problems with the bus so hopefully we'll get a new bus, there was some chaos today and we arrived a bit late, but it worked out well, good audience actually, damn good."

Iwers - "Nice with some general hard rock then."

Tägtgren - "Yes, I think so. (some name) delivers, we tried to deliver, I think everyone was satisfied, hopefully.

Iwers + Tägtgren - "Good" (the infamous Gothenburg slang word again, which actually means something along the lines of well-tasting...)

that video is from this year???

and Supernova how was that fucking show!!! :devil:

that video is from this year???

and Supernova how was that fucking show!!! :devil:

it was really great man
I was drunk...

2 days after, my body aches as fuck and Im sick as a dog...
Theres a price to pay when attending a gig fully fueled by the essence of the beast itself :devil: