random chat thread

turn all to 11!!!!!!!!

SpinalTap_Edith_503.jpg

:kickass:

and PAAFFFFFF!!!... swedish death metal borns :)

That movie was hilarious indeed

Ok, here we go back again after little brake. I see so many new threads in forum, but not so many information can be found, except Nergal's.

Supernova
Where did you get that stuff? I was searching exactly for this one, but found only HSW on NB online shop.

The same with mine. I paid about 68€, 28 of them were for shipping from Europe to Russia.
Unfortunately my HSW isn't so cool as your, but anyway, it is all of HYPOCRISY! rrggh

hamster
Why did you pay so much, if you live in Germany?

Season of Mist is proud to welcome kult French black metallers DEATHSPELL OMEGA to the North American roster! On next November 9, the mysterious, meta-physical, black metal omega lords will unleash their fifth album, "Paracletus".

Initially emitting raw, traditional black metal, this enigmatic entity experimented and evolved into a more technical, eviscerating evil. Outside of the music, very little is known about its member's beliefs and ideology. What is certain however is the return of the most revered kult band in the world!
More details on the album soon ...

awesome news :headbang:

don't know why i remembered this

some weeks ago, Mathias Kamijo asked me via youtube for the hypocrisy videos that i've uploaded some time ago...

i gave him the blog where i downloaded the whole concerts and after that he erased my message :lol::lol::lol:

maybe i acted like a fucking groupie/whore :lol::lol::lol:

he said that he was collecting videos from his period in the band...

my 2 cents :D

... and i don't know if the blog was posted here or not, but you can find a lot of ripped stuff from a large catalog of bands, including Hypocrisy of course!

http://darkbattm14-videos.blogspot.com/

the only thing i know is that he posted with the Algaion's youtube user

Algaion is his all time band, they released their 3º album the last year, but don't know much more of them... as i said, he erased my message after a few minutes hahaha :lol:

algaionofficial

2 weeks ago

If the owner of this could be so kind to give me the whole concert it would be very appreciated. I've been looking for live videos of Hypocrisy from 1996-2002 for a long time. - Mathias Kamijo

that was the message

and this is the video

Last edited by a moderator: