random chat thread

there a heatwave that covers almost the ENTIRE North America.

Im in Qc city and its currently 40 and it has been like this since Sunday.

Also no thunderstorms yet but it WILL happen and man, it will be the apocalypse

there a heatwave that covers almost the ENTIRE North America.

Im in Qc city and its currently 40 and it has been like this since Sunday.

Also no thunderstorms yet but it WILL happen and man, it will be the apocalypse

You might wanna say... Fleshgod... Apocalypse?:tickled::loco:

Really warm here too, had a thunderstorm yesterday but it looks better today and is a bit cooler (the day before yesterday it was 32 degrees)

can this be real???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvf0Yurbt_A&feature=related[/ame]

maybe shamateur can tell us more about the russian vodka hahaha

It seems that after cold winter comes hot summer. Temperatures have been between +23°C and 27°C for over a week now and +30 °C or more is possibility next week. Unfortunately no sign of thunderstorms just yet. Couple of nights ago there was a small thunder"storm" here but it ended quickly. Eastern parts of the country seems to get a lot more thunder. But if this heatwave continues for several days or even weeks it's bound to end with a bang. My car feels like a sauna when it's under the sun all day long.
+30,6°C here at the moment. No palm trees but besides that it feels like I'd be in tropic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPTWFoTsZuo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

on my way to witness what will soon be the biggest Rammstein's gig in North America ever.

beautiful weather, we expect something like 100000 persons

Gig begins at 21h, we plan to get there around 17h and hope we'll have a decent spot

pics are fucking great Simon...

don't know that Rammstein can move that amount of people... 150000 is A LOT!

they are starting a HUGE South American (Dib! ;)) tour in Nov and they are gonna use this stage and shit

This show in QC CITY was their largest one in N-A ever, full on with all the stuf they usually only do for huge event in Europe.

the thread with the european tour has been deleted so I've got a question, does anbody remember the tracklist? I'm just curious what they might play on brutal assault

btw anybody going to see Hypocrisy on brutal assault?