random chat thread

fuck man thats FUCKING AWESOME

what a gig, you enjoy it bro!!!

the show was fucking amazing!!! the sound was really bad, but don't care... hear/see suffocation playing infecting the crypts, pierced from within, liege of inveracity, etc. has no fuckin' price!!! also napalm death, they played the usual stuff, plus the tracks from their last album, the show started with strong arm and after unchallenged hate, that mosh was one of the most brutal things that i've ever seen in my fucking life... also suffer the children, life, scum, deceiver, you suffer, etc...

really great and brutal show!!

--------------------------------

R.I.P. DIO!!!!... you and your music will live forever!!!

Sounds like an epic show...
Have a DVD at home of Dream Theater were they did some random show in the US and one of the songs they did was Damage Inc. from Metalica with Barney from Napalm Death doing the vocals. Was quite cool seing the bunch of tehm together...

Sounds like an epic show...
Have a DVD at home of Dream Theater were they did some random show in the US and one of the songs they did was Damage Inc. from Metalica with Barney from Napalm Death doing the vocals. Was quite cool seing the bunch of tehm together...

hahahaha that video is really great, i'm not really a fan of dream theater (i don't really like them) but a big fan from napalm

when Barney start to sing is funny to see how Petrucci and Portnoy laugh... "wtf is doing this guy" hahaha

Yeah it was funny. And if you read the comentaries they also say they could hardly play, they laughing so much.

Sucks about your modem man! Life without internet...:cry:

lolmetal-10-immortal.jpg

maybe some of you are interested on this... new maiden song

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen that yesterday! Too bad they got some shitty servers. The place kept crashing! :lol:

the place is dead indeed and thats kind of normal since most of the album touring is done and the hype around ''ATOED' is kind of gone since we got the album since September

Aeterna, post some pics of you if you wanna bring back some life, will ya? :p

the place is dead indeed and thats kind of normal since most of the album touring is done and the hype around ''ATOED' is kind of gone since we got the album since September

Aeterna, post some pics of you if you wanna bring back some life, will ya? :p

+1 :popcorn: