random chat thread

Ok it's out there!

Feat Peter Tagtgren at his place (I am guessing), maybe the boy is his son?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats Peter at 2m40s and later and that indeed looks like the abyss.

that said, boring vid, boring tune, I fail to undersand why he keeps getting involved in such projects, whatever.

this band is like a tasteless blend of melodeath and numetal, yikes.

This song sucks goat balls! The only thing I liked about the video are the little snippets of Peter Tagtgren and his "village." That sounds and looks accurate to me!

NICE! :headbang:

I wish Pete would involve himself in a brutal death project, or a symphonic black metal poject, as a vocalist, like with bloodbath.

But he's currently mixing the forthcoming ABIGAIL WILLIAMS album, now thats something that sounds really WIN to me. :headbang:

New Blog entry from Hypocrisy. Sounds good. Would be 3 A.M. in the morning where I live, but I'll try to catch it.

EDIT:

I think I'll watch the re-broadcast (would be saturday, 7pm for me)

Haha, funny to see Peter running around and shit. That Scar Symmetry song sucks major cock though. I actually did like a few songs off of their first couple albums but the band as a whole prefers the cock.

Watched a show last night on Roswell 1947... The classified files have been de-classified. Man...Must be awesome to be able to read those files and actually see all the cover ups and excuses.

tonight is my night!!! suffocation and napalm death in 2 more hours!!

aaaaaaarrrrrggghh!!!! alcohoooool!!! :kickass: hahaha