random chat thread

Regarding Septic Flesh, their last album was pretty damn extreme. By the looks of it, their new album will be the same way plus we got our man Peter T doing some production work so it shall be good.

:yow:
Was very surprised to read about Peter Steele from Type O Negative passing yesterday! R.I.P.! ! Bloody Kisses was awesome!

hahaha yeah, this is not the first time he is dead... but unfortunately, seems to be the last...

RIP

Thanks. Most important part imo: "Next year Hypocrisy will release a live DVD that was recently recorded in Sofia, Bulgaria, during the Long Time, No Death tour. The DVD will serve as a celebration of the band’s 20th anniversary." :)

Nice interview

“You just have to listen to ‘Warpath’ [from the album Virus, 2005],” Tägtgren says. “I could never have done that with Lars [Szöke]; it wasn’t his style. He was more of a Suffocation blaster*, while Horgh has a solid black metal background which opened up more alternatives for me, giving me new inspiration.”

AHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Mike Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lars

I can understand still, Lars was trying to hammer-blast like Mike :lol:

yeah, this statement by Peter hardly makes sense anyway, but I think its more out of respect for Lars, in order to not publicly diss him,
I mean, he says that Lars could not have played Warpath this way (which is prolly true) because he's more of a Suffo baster type, while we all know that Mike Smith could easily play Warpath the way it is.

I have bought some summer festival tickets, Hellfest (France), Wacken (Germany), Brutal Assault (Czeck Republic) and Summer Breeze (Germany)

That means I will be seeing Hypocrisy at least 3 times this summer!! (I really thought that they would also be at the Wacken, a bit disapointed in that...)

Its been a long wait but..................2 weeks from today...............................................The Arrival Of The Demons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

I just read that Peter is in the new Scar Symmetry video to be released later on today! Can't wait to see what that is going to be like!