random chat thread

As I said, I have no permition to cross the boder untill 27 years are riched.
Good idea with hypocrisy european tour, I'm thinking about it for many years. And by the way, I don't want to immigrate in Europe.

I love Canada!

I know it!
But I don't want to attain to the level of the worse. I want to change my life to a better level so I chose better conditions and better countries.

Changing subject here a bit:

Tomorrow I will be seeing Peter, anybody got any questions or anything that they would like me to ask him? I will see if I can get any info on the Hypocrisy DVD in any case :)

Yes!
I would like to ask Peter about next Hypocrisy studio album. Do they have any intentions about it? ETA, title, ready songs and so on.
And personally from me: what is his honest oppinion about russia in general, russian metalheads, metal scene and russian women?
Please, tell him that these quations are from 11 years fan from Far East of Russia.

Changing subject here a bit:

Tomorrow I will be seeing Peter, anybody got any questions or anything that they would like me to ask him? I will see if I can get any info on the Hypocrisy DVD in any case :)

Yes! I always have some q-s )))

1. Why did they decide to do a joint tour of the other bands. And why choose these bands:ENGEL, TURMION and RAUBTIER.
2. Are they going to play something together with these bands, or every band will just play their own set?
3. Peter began touring more than 20 years ago. What has changed radically during this time? Is it easy for him to travel (due to age etc)?
4. The question of the documentary part of the DVD: if all the rare archive material included in it, or something very important and interesting left for DVD... in honor of the 30th anniversary, maybe? ;)

Thnx & good luck, Sean!

PS I duplicated questions in a private message on Facebook ;)

So I have noted your questions (leaving here in a couple of hours now).

I will most probably not ask your second question Hetki because it will normally see him after the concert, I will ask it in a different way :)

Well, in any case I can't wait for this concert! I will post some cool pics here if possible this weekend :)

So I have noted your questions (leaving here in a couple of hours now).

I will most probably not ask your second question Hetki because it will normally see him after the concert, I will ask it in a different way :)

Well, in any case I can't wait for this concert! I will post some cool pics here if possible this weekend :)

Ok )))
Waiting for pics! ))
Sean, please, have double fun tonight - for yourself and for me! Cause I'm here, at a concert, with my thoughts and heart 8)

Well, I was at the concert yesterday, and the beginning of the concert did not go well (lots of technical problems) so after the concert the band wasn't really in the mood for much so I didn't want to bother Peter with questions sorry everyone :(

I did get a nice and much appreciated gift from him though:
68333869.jpg

I should be meeting again with them next month (in Paris on the 25th of October), if you guys like I can try to get an Interview together for then?

It was in Borlänge, Sweden (near where Peter lives). It was the first date of the Pain tour.

They had a lot of technical problems just at the first song, a lot went wrong, Peter didn't have any guitar sound, the drummer didn't have the "click" to stay synchronised with the music (so he was playing pure feeling, and that didn't work). Then it was a lot better, just small problems with the voice during the next songs.

The second concert did go a lot better! (I wasn't there, just got told this).

It was in Borlänge, Sweden (near where Peter lives). It was the first date of the Pain tour.

They had a lot of technical problems just at the first song, a lot went wrong, Peter didn't have any guitar sound, the drummer didn't have the "click" to stay synchronised with the music (so he was playing pure feeling, and that didn't work). Then it was a lot better, just small problems with the voice during the next songs.

The second concert did go a lot better! (I wasn't there, just got told this).

I heard that after this show musicians drank heavily... and Peter was drunk more than others... is that true?

After the first show? Not at all when I was there, I think we left a couple of hours after the gig and everybody was sober (us included). Thinking about it I didn't even see any alcohol there apart from light Swedish beer.

hey Sham, aren't you close to Vladivostok??? I saw on the Mitch Harris facebook (from Napalm Death) that they will play there not sure if today or tomorrow...

Napalm Death concerts are always a kick in the ass, hahaha :)