random chat thread

A little doubtful though since a taste of extreme divinity was postponed so much, though if it's true I'm really happy.

Btw I'm heading to metaltown too this weekend, pretty win to see both Hypocrisy and Pain! :D

Thanx for sharing, gnoff!
Very interesting interview, especially after so long silence. I am very far from information about touring and so on, coz I've never been on their live shows, but other things they discussed are very important, especially digital content. As Peter said, digital is gay!

e7d71f2cc362b30049e1168e7739556d.jpg

Hellish.

Hypocrisy was extremely good, second time I saw them and it was just as wonderful as last time. I also really enjoyed Shining, Pain, Nasum and Year of the Goat (and a lot of other bands but not as worth noting). Though actually the band I enjoyed most by far at metaltown (even if Hypocrisy is my favorite band of all time) was Gojira, might even be the best gig I've ever seen. Just like the reviewer said I fealt empty after the way too short set, so tight and so much energy it was ridicolous. Sent shivers down my spine more than once I can say.

Not much random chat lately it seems. Christmas is over (got some great presents) and new year is approaching. Some great albums and decent amount of good ones were released this year. Next year seems pretty good as well and new Hypocrisy alone increases my ecpectations.

Weather's been wintry for a month now and plenty of snow already (around 30 cm which is more than it usually is this time of year). It's snowing at the moment but it will change to sleet and then to rain as the weather takes turn towards milder tempratures. That will last for a few days and then it drops below zero again but only by few degrees. No extreme temperatures in sight and January seems to be milder than December was.

Eastern Canada...crazy winter so far, very snowy december, now that Jan kicked in, we got very cold weather like minus 22, fuck that.

Anyway guys, we are gonna have a new Suffocation, a new Belphegor and a new Hypocrisy album within a month spread...that should make things a lil warmer...hehheeh

It almost seems as though it doesn't snow here anymore. Pretty much no snow thus far, and last winter was the same way. Spring like temperatures are predicted in the next few days, but it's supposed to drop substantially afterwards, so we'll see.

Anyway guys, we are gonna have a new Suffocation, a new Belphegor and a new Hypocrisy album within a month spread...that should make things a lil warmer...hehheeh

:headbang:

I'm very excited about the new Suffocation album, the song in advance is a blast!