random chat thread

Got my ticket to see Fleshgod Apocalypse here end of March. And APARENTLY we will be slaughtering virgins there...or according to some random woman that can't keep her stupidity to herself...

And only 2.5 weeks until the In Flames show...

Rammstein last Friday in Stockholm and Copenhagen yesterday were awesome!

Amon Amarth in Seinajoki, Finland, coming up on Saturday.

My liver has taken a beating lately, need to lay off the beers at shows :loco:

Saw Rammstein here a while back... Was awesome! They do know how to put up a show. Till even managed some Afrikaans (my home language) at the end of the show :headbang:

Fleshgod's show is gonna be brutal. Need to buff up a week or so before the show :D

Less of the beer...more of the hard liquor. Maybe brew some mead? Wait...that still counts as beer right?

Drink of the gods...should be good :lol:

ooh ooh, could you send me the equipment and ingredients used? Wanted to start brewing, but don't have the foggiest of where to start :erk:
I saw you talking about the contests you won. Pretty impressive sir:worship:

I don´t know is this new or old or what - but it´s funny...

The beautiful fairy tales... X-D

* Power Metal The protagonist arrives riding a white unicorn, escapes from the dragon, saves the princess and makes love to her in an enchanted forest.

* Trash Metal The protagonist arrives, fights the dragon, saves the princess and ****s her.

* Heavy Metal The protagonist arrives on a Harley, kills the dragon, drinks a few beers and ****s the princess.

* Folk Metal The protagonist arrives with some friends playing accordions, violins, flutes and many more weird instruments, the dragon falls asleep (because of all the dancing). Then all leave........ without the princess.

* Viking Metal The protagonist arrives in a ship, kills the dragon with his mighty axe, skins the dragon and eats it, rapes the princess to death, steals her belongings and burns the castle before leaving.

* Death Metal The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon, ****s the princess and kills her, then leaves.

* Black Metal The protagonist arrives at midnight, kills the dragon and impales it in front of the castle. Then he sodomizes the princess, drinks her blood in a ritual before killing her. Then he impales the princess next to the dragon.

* Gore Metal The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon and spreads his guts in front of the castle, ****s the princess and kills her. Then he ****s the dead body again, slashes her belly and eats her guts. Then he ****s the carcass for the third time, burns the corpse and ****s it for the last time.

* Doom Metal The protagonist arrives, sees the size of the dragon and thinks he could never beat him, then he gets depressed and commits suicide. The dragon eats his body and the princess as dessert. That's the end of the sad story.

* Progressive Metal The protagonist arrives with a guitar and plays a solo of 26 minutes. The dragon kills himself out of boredom. The protagonist arrives to the princess' bedroom, plays another solo with all the techniques and tunes he learned in the last year of the conservatory. The princess escapes looking for the 'Heavy Metal' protagonist.

* Glam Metal The protagonist arrives, the dragon laughs at the guy's appearance and lets him enter. He steals the princess' make up and tries to paint the castle in a beautiful pink colour.

* Nu Metal The protagonist arrives in a run down Honda Civic and attempts to fight the dragon but he burns to death when his moronic baggy clothes catch fire

*Grindcore The protagonist runs in, kills the dragon before it realises what the hells happening, saves the princess and tries to **** her but fails due to premature ejaculation....

Australian Death Metal Band Receives $20,000 Government Grant
According to The Australian, Sydney, Australia-based quintet OUROBOROS may be the first death-metal band to receive support from the Australian government through the Australia Council For The Arts.

The Australia Council For The Arts offers a broad range of grants for Australian artists and arts organizations. In 2010-2011, the arts-funding body invested over AUD 163 million (approximately $160 million) in artists and arts organizations to support Australian artists to make art for Australian and international audiences.

OUROBOROS' AUD 20,000 grant (approximately $19,670) is to help the band write new songs for its next album that will include a symphony orchestra.

"This is amazing for us," drummer David Horgan told The Australian. "We couldn't consider hiring an orchestra to do this without this kind of support."

Composer Matthew Hindson, chair of the Australia Council music board which approved the grant, said of OUROBOROS: "They have a degree of technical virtuosity and musicianship. No matter what kind of music you are involved in, that comes through."

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=174250

HP B-Day, Peter Tägtgren! =)
p31.jpg
p111.jpg

*has anyone seen these pictures with cake (Money Business video) in the original (taken by photographer)?

Heading for Sweden Rock Festival tomorrow, no Hypocrisy, but I do get The Crown among others.

Next weekend though it's time for Metaltown and with that my first Hypocrisy gig of 2012 out of the planned 4.

Don't know where to post it, I'll just do it here

Interview:

Peter states about 2 min in (or a bit less less) that they hope to have the album out by April next year, followed by an European and American tour

yay :D

Last edited by a moderator: