random chat thread

Behemoth’s Nergal Returns To The Stage
terrybezer / News / 09/05/2011 11:57am
Behemoth frontman Nergal returned to the stage this weekend as a special guest of goth stalwarts, Fields Of The Nephilim. Get footage of this and a full statement from the man himself inside.

Behemoth vocalist Nergal made his first onstage appearance since undergoing a successful bone marrow transplant in his fight with leukaemia this past Saturday in Katowice, Poland, guesting with Fields Of The Nephilim on their track, ‘Penetration’.

Speaking after the show, Nergal said: “I just came off stage…Katowice, Poland. It was my first performance after the transplant. I don’t remember when the last time I was THAT nervous. First of all, I had to join one of my favorite bands ever, true legends, Fields Of The Nephilim…secondly, I’m still not 100% in shape so I didn’t know how my body would react. I would risk saying I’m maybe 60% of what I used to be…but still progressing!

Anyway, We did a song “Penetration” together with Carl McCoy and Co. What a blast I have to tell you. I had a serious adrenaline rush and it was such a boost of energy I can’t even describe. My mouth dried out after 30 seconds so I could hardly breathe but the energy wouldn’t let me stop. I was carried away. The moment I saw the crowd, I felt this double bass pounding underneath my feet…I was in trance. I’m counting days ’til we come back with Behemoth full time. 5 months to go…huh.”

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/behemoths-nergal-returns-to-the-stage/

* POWER METAL
The protagonist arrives riding a white unicorn, escapes from the dragon, saves the princess and makes love to her in an enchanted forest.

* THRASH METAL
The protagonist arrives, fights the dragon, saves the princess and fucks her.

* HEAVY METAL
The protagonist arrives on a Harley, kills the dragon, drinks a few beers and fucks the princess.

* FOLK METAL
The protagonist arrives with some friends playing accordions, violins, flutes and many more weird instruments, the dragon falls asleep (because of all the dancing). Then all leave........ without the princess.

* VIKING METAL
The protagonist arrives in a ship, kills the dragon with his mighty axe, skins the dragon and eats it, rapes the princess to death, steals her belongings and burns the castle before leaving.

* DEATH METAL
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon, fucks the princess and kills her, then leaves.

* BLACK METAL
The protagonist IS the dragon, dwells in the heart of the night with in a castle full of hellhounds and eternal flames. He kills the sassy knight, fucks the noble steed and sacrifices the princess to Satan.

* GORE METAL
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon and spreads his guts in front of the castle, fucks the princess and kills her. Then he fucks the dead body again, slashes her belly and eats her guts. Then he fucks the carcass for the third time, burns the corpse and fucks it for the last time.

* DOOM METAL
The protagonist arrives, sees the size of the dragon and thinks he could never beat him, then he gets depressed and commits suicide. The dragon eats his body and the princess as dessert. That's the end of the sad story.

* PROGRESSIVE METAL
The protagonist arrives with a guitar and plays a solo of 26 minutes. The dragon kills himself out of boredom. The protagonist arrives to the princess' bedroom, plays another solo with all the techniques and tunes he learned in the last year of the conservatory. The princess escapes looking for the 'HEAVY METAL' protagonist.

* GLAM METAL
The protagonist arrives, the dragon laughs at the guy's appearance and lets him enter. He steals the princess' make up and tries to paint the castle in a beautiful pink colour.

* NU METAL
The protagonist arrives in a run down Honda Civic and attempts to fight the dragon but he burns to death when his moronic baggy clothes catch fire.

* POWER METAL
The protagonist arrives riding a white unicorn, escapes from the dragon, saves the princess and makes love to her in an enchanted forest.

* THRASH METAL
The protagonist arrives, fights the dragon, saves the princess and fucks her.

* HEAVY METAL
The protagonist arrives on a Harley, kills the dragon, drinks a few beers and fucks the princess.

* FOLK METAL
The protagonist arrives with some friends playing accordions, violins, flutes and many more weird instruments, the dragon falls asleep (because of all the dancing). Then all leave........ without the princess.

* VIKING METAL
The protagonist arrives in a ship, kills the dragon with his mighty axe, skins the dragon and eats it, rapes the princess to death, steals her belongings and burns the castle before leaving.

* DEATH METAL
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon, fucks the princess and kills her, then leaves.

* BLACK METAL
The protagonist IS the dragon, dwells in the heart of the night with in a castle full of hellhounds and eternal flames. He kills the sassy knight, fucks the noble steed and sacrifices the princess to Satan.

* GORE METAL
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon and spreads his guts in front of the castle, fucks the princess and kills her. Then he fucks the dead body again, slashes her belly and eats her guts. Then he fucks the carcass for the third time, burns the corpse and fucks it for the last time.

* DOOM METAL
The protagonist arrives, sees the size of the dragon and thinks he could never beat him, then he gets depressed and commits suicide. The dragon eats his body and the princess as dessert. That's the end of the sad story.

* PROGRESSIVE METAL
The protagonist arrives with a guitar and plays a solo of 26 minutes. The dragon kills himself out of boredom. The protagonist arrives to the princess' bedroom, plays another solo with all the techniques and tunes he learned in the last year of the conservatory. The princess escapes looking for the 'HEAVY METAL' protagonist.

* GLAM METAL
The protagonist arrives, the dragon laughs at the guy's appearance and lets him enter. He steals the princess' make up and tries to paint the castle in a beautiful pink colour.

* NU METAL
The protagonist arrives in a run down Honda Civic and attempts to fight the dragon but he burns to death when his moronic baggy clothes catch fire.

exactly!

hetki
I remember this stuff was published in every metal zine in Russia. It was actual and funny in that moment, when war of geners had arised.

hetki
I remember this stuff was published in every metal zine in Russia. It was actual and funny in that moment, when war of geners had arised.

look at my location ))))))))))))
в общем, остальным все равно не интересно будет.
Но тотальное "ометалливание" пришлось у меня на 16-17 лет. Это был 2002-2003 год. А в Казахстане с миталом жопа жопная в те времена была (как и сейчас, в общем-то) С тех времен у меня осталось 4 (четыре!) номера журнала Alive, парочка Некрономиконов и Железных Маршей ) Ни в одном из них нет ))
потом на форумах втсречала что-то подобное, но там, кажется интерпретация была иная, чтоль.
А вот по-английски вообще читаю первый раз :)

hetki
Ты не против, если мы будем здесь по-английском? Это будет уважительно к остальным участникам, да и мне так привычней.

Actually, the same story was in my region until 1999 when first metal zines and mail order companies appeared. I found your fan club and group in vkontakt. Looks very nice. By the way, are an editor in wedding magazine?

Everyone is dead.

hahaha... since "don't know how many months" this forum is totally death... sometimes i come here to see if there is some activity... but nothing... maybe just not enough active members, even in the forum best moments, when Hypocrisy release an album, etc...

Yeah it's been quiet here for a while lol. Speaking of new album it would be very nice with a new album next year, you think it will happen or will it be four years again?