Random FUCK EVERYTHINGGGGG post >_<

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
It's one of those tipping point moments... these last few weeks have been absolutely FUCKED for me in so many ways and it's not each thing on it's own, it's everything at once and I'm really fucking struggling to have any motivation to get out of bed and bother going about my day waiting to be disappointed again by someone who should know better, by someone who is a fucking idiot or by someone who just knows they're going to fuck up my day >_< So many things I am legitimately thinking about and wondering if packing it in for some things might actually be worth it etc...

Come on Sneapsters.... Throw something funny or distracting at me! I'm just in a really REALLY fucking shit mood (and honestly, I'm a pretty darn happy go lucky optimistic dude, so this REALLY is a very, VERY odd occurrence for me >_<)

Dude, try to keep your chin up. I've had a pretty fucked up past few days myself. Our good friends around the corner, their daughter (13 years old) tried to kill her self the other day, and the very same day I found out one of my good friends is in the hospital with liver and kidney failure. It's fairly depressing. And I'm pretty sure I sprained my fretting hand in a stupid drunk incident after our show the other night.

The only good thing I have going right now is I finally found a goddamn car after a very long search and am going to pick her up today.

Things always get better, just remember that.

Some days are just fucked.

here's that emmure guy getting floored by the mic. Always cheers me up lol
http://youtu.be/Jgr77VMe5Lc?t=2m6s

Hahahaha

Chris hope you're feeling better by now already!

13958564921889.jpg