Fuck dishwashers.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
I bought a used one and it doesn't work. So I was all like "FUCK YEAH I'M MECHANICAL N' SHEEOT!"

I took it apart, I thought I figured it out. BTW it took an hour to take apart (it's a portable, not an under the counter one). Then once I fixed what I thought was wrong I put it back together, again another hour. :eek:

So when all was said and done it still doesn't fill with water because the fucking switch (that I thought I fixed) is not engaging the solenoid that lets the water fill the fucking tub. :erk:

So anyhow, once I got it back together and it didn't work I sat and thought about it a while and I think I just put the switch to the wrong side of the silly bent metal tab that holds it on place. But honestly MAYTAG YOU FUCKS all you needed to do was add another screw to hold the switch in place (it's held in place by one screw) and I wouldn't be going through this agony.

End rant.

After much time deliberation, i decided that it takes as long to load the silly ass things as to actually do the washing yourself. My dish washer always came out with crap on it too, maybe theyve got better. Oh, and I hate the smell they leave on dishes!

Dude why did you get a dishwasher in the first place? Dont you have a woman to do that for you? :p

Anyway this kind of shit happens to me all the time. Every time I buy myself a new piece of electronics I first have to go through hell until I get it workin :erk:

I fixed it today.

I stand by the statement that if Maytag had just put one more fucking screw in the switch I fixed this shit would not have happened.

BTW: I bought this used so throwing it away wouldn't have been an option (just can't bring myself to throw out $200). Besides dishwashers are so fucking simple as far as how they work.

Besides the nice thing about taking shit apart is you get to clean the guts up a bit.